#1August 31st, 2007 · 04:33 PM
4 threads / 1 songs
8 posts
United States of America
Wander the frequencies
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 8 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-10

I worked with multi-band compressors for this song, and left-right stereo delays. Slowed down a vocal track over a drumloop to make this trancey kinda thing.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 31st, 2007 · 04:41 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Wander the frequencies
hey the toms hit me in the lugs............good
i swear ive heard the audioo sample before?????
kicks away from the dock well.............
then
loops bak
hmmm
is this trak gonna build????

doent look like it ..................shame ........great start but no hit in the song

the fish........ivote

kersplosh

#3August 31st, 2007 · 04:42 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Trippy
Very interesting sound experiment!  Sounded almost like a field of sick cows at some points... which was very cool in my opinion! The delay left the beat a bit hard to follow which is my only real complaint.  Other than that, pretty decent intro or outro track here.
#4August 31st, 2007 · 04:59 PM
4 threads / 1 songs
8 posts
United States of America
this is just a loop track, before I did acutal songs. But, I wrote one and I'm working on tracking it now. My ASIO4ALL driver isn't working properly, so it might be a little tough considering I'll have to track my vocals and guitar at the same time.
#5August 31st, 2007 · 06:59 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Very interesting and different!
I like the double sound you're getting from the cleaner parts it almost sounds like its been delayed with a immediate return time.the warping surface sounds like a modulated vox in reverse(very interesting indeed).Anyway good job,maybe ad a bit more dimension by adding some other experiments.!

Marino
#6September 1st, 2007 · 02:27 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
I dont know why but i really like it. its a cool concept, and original but i think it needs a change in direction somewhere, because its quite simple and repetitive.
 you got cool bits of dynamic ambience going on, but at some points its sounds like your doubling the drum track to make it louder, and it gets louder too suddenly, you should increase the volume gradually.

good job

Ian
#7September 1st, 2007 · 03:52 PM
151 threads / 150 songs
265 posts
United States of America
Very trippy frequency experimentation, would work well in a movie.
#8September 2nd, 2007 · 10:07 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
It think this could be used in a horror movie track, sounds like someones trapped and cant get out.

Nice experiement, try and build on it.

Denis
#9November 17th, 2010 · 12:24 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: Trippy
MindsAtPlay wrote…
Sounded almost like a field of sick cows at some points...
Very funny...!!!

Happy Birthday bandman

This doesn't get anywhere...it just kind of remains in the field...holding it's head in agony..... I had a wisdom tooth out 2 weeks ago....I could have related to this then very much so.  
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 2:45 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.