#1August 26th, 2007 · 02:34 PM
30 threads / 29 songs
96 posts
Bulgaria
The Misty Mornings

This song is not in a battle

Hi all,
The latest piece of mine music. It is instrumental (might get to a song if I eventually find someone who wants to sing on my musical attempts .  ) inspired by dark  misty forests ...
Has some clean guitars in it and some not so clean

Hope you will like it.
Niki

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 26th, 2007 · 03:52 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Uohhh Nice guitar paying.
Some interesting changes an a definite show of skills.
The heavy sound guitar could be thicker for this genre for my taste specially for the chunky parts.The tap guitar works great on the arrangement.The ending reminds me a bit of tool.Impressive material Synchu I'm sure it took some time put together!

Marino!
#3August 27th, 2007 · 01:25 PM
16 threads / 15 songs
108 posts
Bulgaria
Bravo
Bravo pi4  .. . Blossom instrumental.Nice guitars and good arrangement
#4August 27th, 2007 · 01:36 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
tres bien on the guitar playing. u got some skill there. The sound is awesome, very heavy which is cool. its also very tidy, well put together.

criticisms?... well, not alot. It could do with some singing but to match this music it would have to be top notch, but it stands well enough as an instrumental. its got great atmosphere. You could maybe introduce a bit more dynamics with a quite mid break for a few bars and then build it up again.

Ian
#5August 27th, 2007 · 02:06 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
hmmmm nice tune and nice guitar riffs.

the buildup reminds me of "Bat out of hell"
#6August 27th, 2007 · 02:17 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Very nice guitar, interesting arrangement. Great drums. You worked hard on this one

Some heavy bass guitar would be nice in my eyes.

Will Rate.

Denis
#7August 28th, 2007 · 12:53 AM
30 threads / 29 songs
96 posts
Bulgaria
Thanks for listening and nice words guys I see whether a collab with a guy from another Internet forum will work for the vox of this one and post an update.

Should someone of the great singers here feels inspired to put some vox on it, please do feel free ! Will be much appreciated !

@ReFlex - blagodarja, men
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 9:12 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.