#1August 26th, 2007 · 11:39 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
Tell me your name
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 7 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-09

So i am back on band amp,...with a new song!!(hai Tom alles ok?? gni),..hope you like it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 26th, 2007 · 12:09 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
I like it already  into the first 30 sec...listening as I type
The vox seems low to me...The harmonies are hard to hear also...

The music sounds good to me...I like the Bass...the songs reminds of Nirvana
it has that sound to it
Nice work

Will Rate

Flyer
#3August 26th, 2007 · 12:15 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
Thank you very much for that compliment,..i do it in purpose to create a not so clear sound(like you don"t hear the harmony"s),..but that has also a advantage(then you hear a sort of vacuum cleaner  lol)
#4August 26th, 2007 · 12:21 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
very nice. but even if you keep the murmured vox, i still think u should bring them up in the mix to let the harmonies of them shine through. I can hear some relly nice duet of male female voices in there but its just drowned out by the music (which is also nice).

sounds a bit like the pixies to me... i dont know. either way, good job

Ian
#5August 26th, 2007 · 12:36 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
Thank you very much,..the lyrics,...and the backing vocals,...i improvised!  Only not the chords on the Spanish guitar(which is also hard to hear)and the drum computer gives me a steady beat,...i made this in just one our(to give you an impression  ,..Thanx for the critic,..always very use full.
Next time i will do better!
#6August 26th, 2007 · 12:45 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice song ,recording  is fairly clear and present(Except vox as pointed out).The bass carries an pretty cool grove.Theres some messy parts within the whole but in general this song sounds pretty original.I like the scale build before the solo.Nylon strings add dimension to the song too.Should come around more often welcome back!!!!

Marino
#7August 26th, 2007 · 12:46 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
Thank you very much Marino,...greetz Ed
#8September 9th, 2007 · 10:21 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
51 posts
United States of America
This song grows on you.  aside from a few sloppy parts, I like the overall theme.  the chords and melody of the song fit into a nice grove.  I would like to hear the vocals and harmonies brought out more and a bit more in key in some parts. I think the song is interesting and different enough to make it worth listening to.  I like it overall.
#9September 19th, 2007 · 11:50 PM
17 threads / 3 songs
185 posts
United States of America
Great Great Song
I really like the writing style, as far as the chords used, and the melody.. The build of tension and then the release is awesome... only critique is the production quality ... needs to be a little cleaner mix .  I would love to hear this again with some real work done in the production part ...read your post about how long it took you... this song is real good and with the proper attention spent on it   imho it could be one of the best songs on here.
#10September 20th, 2007 · 01:40 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Hey Ed... this is really cool! Given there are some mixing issues and not everything is as tightly played. But again this is a typical work of yours, breathing lots of atmosphere. Great chord progression, and I like that double vox thing.

We should still get together, drink a beer on good old times and listen to some great music, exchanging new ideas..

Good to see you back here
#11September 20th, 2007 · 10:36 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
Thanx a lott indeed for all your kind words+critic,..i really agree on most parts of critic,..lets say i am more like a band player,..and and haven"t got to much patience to work it out properly,..(i know its a weak ex use!),..Again thanx Will upload some more in the near future.
Hai Tom goed idee motten we doen,..ben de laatste tijd vrij gezellig,.. samen met Bas en Paul?  Laters.Ps  please listen to www.myspace.com/edbeerepoot  Thanx
#12July 1st, 2009 · 06:48 PM
59 threads / 56 songs
162 posts
Netherlands
dawm....to negative for me,,,.the vocals....can t here them....worse mix...don t like the composition to...to repetitive, does not excite me. sry honest....suprise us and try aggain.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 6:36 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.