#1June 7th, 2005 · 01:47 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
2 posts
Australia
Reality V.2

This song is not in a battle

Heres the recording with our actual drummer and his supposed "mastering abilities" I would probably say the version with the other drummer straight through the 8 track turned out better both musically and vocal wise let me know what you think

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 10th, 2005 · 06:35 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
in my experience, most drummers don't do well at the mixing board... like they all seem to have hearing incapacity, no offense to those who still have some frequencies left ofcourse...

but yea... this is... typical!

anyways, in itself, it's a pretty powerful song. would love to hear that with a better drummer, better effects, better mix etc.
#3December 10th, 2005 · 10:45 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Well, after the comment that BassboyJonny makes about this recording, I had to listen to the original.  Many of the suggestions have been incorporated into this newer posting - and it's a better track for it.

I'm not keen on the vocal line, and the mix is pretty lousy still.  But not a bad song for all that.
#4December 12th, 2005 · 09:16 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
22 posts
Australia
not a bad song..needs a bit of work

its hard to tell bout the musical elements through the mix

cool never the less!
#5December 23rd, 2005 · 05:41 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
113 posts
Bangladesh
Man, if only the mix was ok, this song would be fat. At the moment the mix is all distortion hiss and snare. Not too keen on the lead solo but that could be partially to do with the guitar sound. With the creative use of some parametric EQ and some delay/ reverb you should be able to fix that.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 6:54 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.