#1June 5th, 2005 · 09:46 AM
6 threads / 4 songs
19 posts
United Kingdom
The Nameless

This song is not in a battle

Out and out old school heavy british rock! Needs work so GIVE ME IDEAS!! (please!)

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 13th, 2005 · 04:26 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
4 posts
United States of America
Some really nice thrashing about.  I enjoyed this!
#3June 13th, 2005 · 08:50 AM
2 threads
18 posts
United States of America
What does it need?
Some lyrics wouldn't hurt. Otherwise do some more guitar work....lead riffs. Keep practicing. Your timing seems off in places. And it needs a bridge, a turn, a ....something.
#4June 13th, 2005 · 10:38 AM
6 threads / 4 songs
19 posts
United Kingdom
I know that all of my songs lack a certain something.... mainly lyrics. i don't know how to write lyrics and i can't sing all too well but i'll be willing to give it a try if i can write some form of words for it.  thanks for the words of encouragement guys,
joey 
#5June 13th, 2005 · 10:54 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
i like the palm muting bits done at about the 30 seconds and 1 minute marks.

i'd try combining palm muting tricks and a sort of musical "build" back up to the ending.  i'd also throw the main guitar up a few notes higher to give it emphasis... a climax of some sort.  maybe you could overlay the higher notes on top of the existing ending part.  i'd be careful not to get too complex though, else the melodies start to conflict and it turns into just noise   to avoid that, maybe just turn these higher notes that i'm talking about into a harmony to the ones that are already there.

good work though!
#6June 13th, 2005 · 01:52 PM
42 posts
South Africa
not bad but more guitar solos in there would be awesome. sounds foo fighterish...
#7June 13th, 2005 · 03:27 PM
6 threads / 4 songs
19 posts
United Kingdom
Theres no way is this the best song! But thanks   I think the best songs tittle belong to “Bathed in Beauty” by Blackdog and  "Fall out" by Chauvette. Trust me and give em' a listen.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 5:18 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.