#1July 16th, 2007 · 10:06 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Lava Reef Extinction

This song is not in a battle

I haven't been here in months!
What's been happpening?
Lots of stuff, I'll try and summarise it for ya's.
I've been making lots and lots of electronic music, and it's been tons of fun, I've started making a name for myself at newgrounds: my brother used 3 of my songs in a game he made, which has generally been well recieved. Another song has been used in another online game for newgrounds by a random guy on the other side of the world. I've entered about 5-6 songs into a competition ending in August upon which the best songs may be used in a game for the X-box 360 that's being created by the head of newgrounds.
Someone found one of my songs important enough to click the download button 500 times, changing its status from 'audio track' to 'gold track', so it looks sleek and shiny.
Also, I've obtained a copy of macromedia flash 8 and have fiddled around with it trying to make games and animations and stuff, use my music in them to make me famous lol.
And now newgrounds is getting a makeover, so I thought I might stop by for a little bit and fill you in on my absence, and give you "Lava Reef Extinction", which is my remix of the Lava Reef Zone tune from Sonic and Knuckles.

p.s I almost forgot! I'm co-ordinating the music (writing and approving) for a flash animation collaboration by the 'sonic flash crew', so this will most likely feature in that animation.

Enjoy it guys!

Cheers.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 17th, 2007 · 12:05 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Way to Go   Shane

Proud of you Buddy

Flyer
#3July 17th, 2007 · 06:16 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes! Very cool game music !
REALLY good to hear from you AND of your good news.
I'm not really a 'this game' kind of guy, but I can appreciate the art and the thought that goes into it!
#4July 17th, 2007 · 03:58 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Lava Reef Extinction
Great 2 cya bak
this one got me reachin fer the console!!!!
GREAT NEWS!!!!! Keep on Truckin
catch u soon

kersplash

the fish
#5July 18th, 2007 · 01:21 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Hey Writers! Been Awhile!  Like what you are doing man!  Great 8 bit sound!  Congradulations on the recent developments!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 12:30 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.