#1July 14th, 2007 · 06:33 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Sad days
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 6 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-10

Here's a song I made it about year ago with a little help from TritonKeyboarder who recorded bass for this song.
I would appreciate that administrator delete my last account Jolly15 where I put some of my songs... I forgot my password and old email so I can't use this account anymore. If anybody knows who the administrator is, please tell me so I can send him PM.
Enjoy

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 14th, 2007 · 09:50 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
18 posts
Russia
very cool !
#3July 14th, 2007 · 09:51 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
nice to hear after all the time 
#4July 14th, 2007 · 12:09 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice song, although I haven't heard your music before, welcome back.

It would be nice to beef up the sound in the mix it's a liitle thin, I think it would sound awesome.

I like the tone of your vox.

Denis
#5July 15th, 2007 · 09:45 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice feel on that guitar.Vox is bit different than the music on the sound quality.There's some separation than feels like you recorded to the wave or Mp3 file instead to an additional track on the master mix.It just sounds like that but dunno why.Good song and great guitar harmony.Southern rock???
As far as the Adm or rather MOD try http://jimkdaadtman.bandamp.com/ or http://puppetxeno.bandamp.com/ ,but i don't know if they can or not.Good luck!!!.Nice SG by the way I have the SG Gothic with Adnico pick ups and I just love it!!!!
#6October 8th, 2007 · 09:55 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
6 posts
United Kingdom
Great song and fantastic vox.  I really wish i could sing half way as good as that!  Love the Thin Lizzy style harmonies, pure excellence!

Marino wrote…
There's some separation than feels like you recorded to the wave or Mp3 file instead to an additional track on the master mix.It just sounds like that but dunno why.
Denis wrote…
It would be nice to beef up the sound in the mix it's a liitle thin, I think it would sound awesome.

If the song was done as a live studio recording with a full band, then the mix probably wouldn't have that feel as it would have slight mic bleeds that would gel the sound.  if that's not possible, try creating an auxiliary room reverb effect and use that to make it sound like all the instruments are playing in the same room, but don't go crazy with it or it'll sound like it's recorded in a cave!

Keep doing it and try being more ambitious with your songs.  You have the writing skills to make some truly epic, old style, southern rock anthems, like Lynyrd Skynyrd's "free bird".

Hope this helps you or some one else out there!
take care dude,
Joey
#7October 28th, 2007 · 11:15 PM
3 posts
United States of America
one word!
perfect!!!
#8October 30th, 2007 · 11:21 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Oh, I like this one.
The laid-back vocals, with a kind of sublime instrumental going on behind is seriously cool!  (Just the drums could be improved.. but they're the bane of many on here, myself included!).  I don't think it needs to be "fattened up" but that's just my opinion! lol

Good composition
Good recording
Good playing
Good singing

...... so it's good then!
#9October 30th, 2007 · 11:33 AM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
United Kingdom
Weirdly, I think it was 'beefed' up it would sound commercial and might loose it's vibe. We could always rely on a live performance though .
Easy to listen to, that's for sure.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 9:46 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.