#1June 28th, 2007 · 10:32 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Sultans of swing Cover

This song is not in a battle

It's not me playing the music...  It's me singing though....  I did this a while back.. and found it tonight.. thought I would share...  Figured you might enjoy it... It's a cover, and the band plays it pretty tight, and pretty much like the original...

JimK
 The Tone Deaf American

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 28th, 2007 · 10:39 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
The Music is tight
Jim your deff in your element here
this sounds real good
your sounding good Jim
adding it to my playlist

Flyer

will rate
#3June 28th, 2007 · 10:55 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
tight indeed!
Man this song is a perfect example of a really good music cover performance.Awesome Job in that Vox!!!
#4June 28th, 2007 · 11:28 PM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
Very nice, really enjoyed it. Always loved that song, sang it really well i must say, had that same attitude as the original and the guitar sound also very similar.

This really is one of those songs that is a standard for any cover band, in my opinion at least... love the song and well played.
#5June 29th, 2007 · 10:52 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
122 posts
United States of America
My Fault!
HEY!  GREAT VOCALS!!!!!!

Jim had this for some time..... I thought he did GREAT on the vocals so... I.... I did it!

My Fault! I TOLD HIM HE SHOULD POST IT AND SHARE!!!!!

even though it was a cover song and he didn't want to.... I thought he did great!!....

So,  He did what I wanted........ if it offends anyone I am sorry.............. 

But I think he is getting better & better all the time on his vocals and music!!....

Just like others on here that I listen to...... I don't always post!>.... BUT

I always listen........... I can't help but hear it all............. (HE PLAYS IT ALL LOUD)   LOL

Keep makin' it!

-NT4M
#6June 30th, 2007 · 12:40 AM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
This is awesome!  I dont exaggerate one bit when I say this is my favorite song! I have to say when I read the title I thought, "they're gonna butcher it" (having heard the original millions of times) but you did an excellent job! Great job, Jim.  I like how you didnt try to recreate it exactly but didnt lose the feel either.  I have to say you've actually inspired me with this one!  The music is almost flawless and I thought your voice was perfect for it!  Hi Ratings!!!!!!!!!!
#7September 27th, 2007 · 06:46 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
United States of America
sultans
good cover. you can't go wrong with dire straits
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 19th, 2024 · 3:55 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.