#1June 4th, 2005 · 12:10 PM
6 threads / 4 songs
19 posts
United Kingdom
EarlyMornigInsomnia

This song is not in a battle

It's slow and melodic, a bit repetative and despirately needs lyrics/vocals. Keep listening out for the solo tho.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 4th, 2005 · 11:29 PM
I'm not sure if it was artistic or not, but the open (i think) notes in the harmonic stick out like a sore thumb.
dum dum dum da-dum dum DAAAHHH da-dum
#3June 11th, 2005 · 12:09 PM
7 threads / 3 songs
47 posts
United Kingdom
very nice riff and i like the use of bongo's. Record some lyrics over the top and it would sound awesome. I also like your lead guitar, it sort of weaves in an out of the rhythm part really well, but yeah as i said add lyrics and it would be awesome.
#4June 13th, 2005 · 01:55 PM
42 posts
South Africa
nice use of the bongos but they could be a bit more emphsized, maybe its just the recording though. nice guitar solo, the main guitar sounds a bit out of tune on that one note... or maybe a few notes...
#5June 13th, 2005 · 03:21 PM
6 threads / 4 songs
19 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah i think the guitar in this is slightly out of tune, but it is an old 12 string so it's hard to tune and keep in tune. The bongos were done using an old cassio drum pad machine so it took ages EQing to make them sound almost real. Also the intro in this version is cut short because i hit the wrong button on my 8 track at the wrong time!! When i get some more feed back i'll edit it going on your addvice, add the full intro and hopefuly some lyrics!
Thanks for the supporrt guys. Keep the comments coming and keep rockin',
Joey
#6June 14th, 2005 · 01:54 AM
3 threads / 1 songs
94 posts
United States of America
Early Morning Insomnia is a good name for this song cause it's minor melody sort of drags on and makes you feel tired.      It's pretty good, but I definately think you should crank up the solo on the recording, since there are no lyrics.
#7June 22nd, 2005 · 09:00 PM
13 posts
United States of America
I think that it is a good song I think that the name really suits this song because I have insomnia really really bad I hardly ever get any sleep and this song kinda feels like when I am trying to get at least 5 min. of sleep before my alarm goes off.  Its a great song its kind of neat how you got the title of the song to match. ..... I can think of lyrics pretty easy for this song.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 7:24 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.