#1June 24th, 2007 · 09:48 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Where/s My Rainbow

This song is not in a battle

I've spent a week at home just creating music, I've enjoyed it so much, back to work on Monday. I suppose this song is about precisely that. It's been great, but I have to face reality again. It was good while it lasted.

There a couple of mistakes, the keyboard took a long time as I seldom play it.

I could add lyrics to this, may be add some more lead???

Denis

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 24th, 2007 · 09:56 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Denis wrote…
I could add lyrics to this, may be add some more lead???

Yeah.

It sounds like Phil Collins meets Aerosmith in the start.  Very nice ambiance and a great use of instruments.  As usual, a fantastic piece.
#3June 24th, 2007 · 12:43 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Phil Collins meets Aerosmith in the start  and I think Pink Floyd is having a say also
Nice work Denis...so sad you have to get back into the grind
your music is so chilled
Im going to have to listen to your music when the sun is setting.....not when Im waking up...lol  joking

Real nice Denis

will rate

Flyer
#4June 24th, 2007 · 04:49 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
65 posts
Serbia and Montenegro
Very good, relaxing music, i enjoyed listening....
#5June 25th, 2007 · 12:23 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Beautiful and dark ,awesome track Dennis I hope work doesn't treat you bad on your return.The Harmony arrangement is really great between vox and guitars.Can wait to hear this in a really full production recording.Gets great vote!!
#6July 1st, 2007 · 04:49 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
It must be some kind of 'complete' British feeling. This sounds like it could be a Rock Opera, one of those completely British Rock Operas!
LOVE to help you get it where you want it, that is, only if it isn't where you want it to be at the moment !
I think it sounds amazing, probably because you've followed the song vocally even if they are just sounds, it is what it should be and where it should be, seriously beautiful emotion!
I can honestly hear amazing things going on in there! Cascading harmonies male and female!!! What a saga!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 6:17 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.