#1June 2nd, 2007 · 07:41 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
gemini

This song is not in a battle

Thanks to MindsAtPlay, I can have the ability to save again!
Downloaded a load of free plugins today, used a couple in here. I'm specially fond of the flute part I did using a thingy called 'tapeworm'...

Theres some clicks from the automation when it speeds up, I dunno how to fix this :S

I'm not sure I want to put vocals in this, I think it sounds okay on its own. Hope you like

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 2nd, 2007 · 07:58 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Hell Yeah!  The cat's pajamas!  You have a seriously funky style!  I do however think you should add some of those sexy accented vocals to it!  I cant get enough of it!  Keep it up!  And please work on that other thing for me!
#3June 2nd, 2007 · 09:18 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: gemini
its blowin my head phones out!!!!!!
even at low volumes ............ ssssshhhhhhhhhhh

nice idea

but suspect levels..........

could just be my setup of course

lol

the fish

nice speedup 
#4June 3rd, 2007 · 03:59 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Vocals!

I'd love to hear an over-the-top crazy guitar solo with those little riffs you have going every once in a while.

The speed-up is badass, though.
#5June 3rd, 2007 · 04:57 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
remix?
swordfish wrote…
its blowin my head phones out!!!!!!
even at low volumes ............ ssssshhhhhhhhhhh

nice idea

but suspect levels..........

could just be my setup of course

lol

the fish

nice speedup  ;)

It sounds fine through my headphones.

Anyone want to remix this? Sort out the levels n that? Add bits?
#6June 3rd, 2007 · 06:24 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I like the idea from 4:00
very relaxing
the other sounds not my cup of tea.
tapeworm is cool uh?
#7June 3rd, 2007 · 10:55 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Listening...
It's just come to the speed up,...Liked it so far, I can relate to the distortion of the instruments, I still think it's FL, when it plays all the sounds I honestly believe it kind of merges it all into a track with a muff FL feeling!

What an amazing piece! I really loved the sounds going on, especially in the beginning, hearing them for the first time. Love your BoomBamBishBoosh drum track, it keeps it on....
It must be that tapeworm, amazing sounds! What a wonderful mood you create.

I think the over all production has too much 'glistening' to it, the eq needs to be toned down slightly! methinks!
And YES to vocals AND YES to guitar riff 'looped'/'sampled' in! ONLY if you take the tracks into a 'pro' program to get the clarity of sounds right.
#8June 3rd, 2007 · 02:09 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Was that a hint there, Doll?  Send me the files and Ill work on it!  Although I really would like to hear some vocals to set it off!
#9June 3rd, 2007 · 09:33 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
this is very cool, wow. love the tempo transition. It turns from chilled to dance effortlessly. I dont care that the sounds are electronic, cos there cool sounds. Yeah, get some vocals in there.

Its doing something funky to my headphones, but i think thats cos my soundcards on the blink.

Ian
#10June 6th, 2007 · 02:13 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
K...I completely reinvented this track, Doll.  I hope you like it.  Its prolly 75% done.  Meet me in chat ASAP so you can hear what Ive done so far!!!!  
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:16 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.