#1June 1st, 2007 · 09:19 PM
16 threads / 15 songs
44 posts
United States of America
untitled

This song is not in a battle

well i stopped writing stuff for a while but here's a new one.

lyrically, it goes somthin like the philosopher said "everything in life is dead" well i cant seem to break that rhyme. everytime i try to breathe the wasted tasteless endless breeze i end up living lies. not this time. break away from the scene of this tasteless suburban dream and wake me when i hit the ground... im goin down til i cant get any lower.  i am never coming back.  hear the telephone ring hear the never-ever-ending scream of everything thats going wrong. i pray to god youre wrong about the bomb and about the lies i was sold and lies ive told. where do i go from here when life aint callin me nowhere and i cant seem to break the rhyme? where do the poets go? i aint got a voice but i got a soul or god at least i hope i do.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 2nd, 2007 · 06:47 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I really really like your lyrics, find the song a bit 'separated' into 'parts' and not one whole! But I just love those lyrics! 
#3June 2nd, 2007 · 10:33 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
16 posts
United States of America
As kings said, it is a little too separated. A smoother transition would move the song along better.
Also, during the second time the intro riff is played (after the chorus) the keyboard part in the background would sound better if it was played on guitar.
Great lyrics!
#4June 3rd, 2007 · 09:07 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
youre a talented lyricist, but i agree with whats said above. it doesnt feel like its all one song at the moment. I'd kinda like to hear the lyrics done with one voice in parts, and then two voices in the parts that you want to stand out, but thats just me.

Ian
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 6:43 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.