#1May 31st, 2007 · 10:22 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
sycophant

This song is not in a battle

few samples from freesound, a bit of slicing here and there, all done in 'demo mode' without the ability to save!

i think i'm getting really close to how i want to sound now that i've stopped trying to make songs my friends like. i don't like to think about it too much, but i feel i've come a long way in the 2 years i've been messing about with music, and its all because of this site! i'd have nothing if i didn't have this little part of my life, and i know i'm not some kind of musical prodigy destined for fame and fortune, but i've started to think that if this is all i have, i better start doing something with it.its my 18th in 10 days i'll probably end up crying like an onion peeling emo...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 31st, 2007 · 11:07 PM
50 threads
259 posts
United States of America
nice song I was chatting with blueyes
and he said he was listening to your
new song I really like it considering
that you just threw this together I think
its really quite cool now you should
make some lyrics to it or sometihng it will definitally
sound great with some or your AWESOME voice!!!
#3June 1st, 2007 · 12:54 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice!!!!
Is there anything you can do to make the mix more present it sounds low and behind.There,s some really cool stuff going on !As always great job.Lyric and singing please I was disappointed not hear your voice!!Gets vote
you have really cool vox!
#4June 1st, 2007 · 01:30 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
love the sound! great atmosphere, I feel I'm being drawn back into the time I was first discovering Skinny Puppy - it's the electronica, you've grown to make excellent arrangements with them. Your work has it's own unique edge - I agree, you've come a long way, production wise. Even though I also agree with everyone saying you have a lovely voice, and you can write a good lyric too, I'm not missing vocals.

Yes, bandamp is a great site... Maybe you're not destined for fame, but look at the odds - and don't forget you already are an international star, albeit in a small community! Or are you in it for the money?!
#5June 1st, 2007 · 09:11 AM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
Good Work!!
again I say, you are very talented and it
shows!! keep it up luv! you got it goin on!

bluey - dan
#6June 1st, 2007 · 10:33 AM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
This has a really cool lo-fi sound to it! I dig it! Question... why are you using a demo version of FL?  PM me if you are getting tired of it. LOL!  Anyway.....  You've got some talent for sure!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:34 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.