1 2
#16October 9th, 2005 · 11:05 PM
This is not punk rock. Full stop. Potential in the guitar work but the vocals are lacking a lot in OOMPH. Yell a little more and don't worry about sounding like you know what youre doing.
#17October 10th, 2005 · 01:42 AM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
hmm... i'd say exactly the opposite, i'd say that this is punk rock as it's most visceral in a way - it's about as punk as you get in my book - much more is bordering on hard rock

1) the song is well written and well done
2) as with anything it could use a little work to make it better

your lyrics are not what i'd expect for a punk band and that's good - they've got more depth than your average lyrics and overall the "songwriting" value of this peice is good especially your lyrics... the chords are the chords and if they work they work and they work on this so whatever, they're fine - perhaps not the most genius chords I've ever heard but it's sorta hard to top the heavy weight jazz kats when it comes to that anyway. so overall I give it a 10 on the songwriting angle

one thing i do have to say is that the vocals need a little work - but the song was still listenable - also i don't like the distortion on the guitar - just my taste but it doesn't hit me right - i'd like to hear it thicker and creamier - work on your mix, other people have mentioned some things like the vocals are loud or whatever etc etc... work on your mix... wait a few days or weeks and then come back to it and adjust stuff.

anyway good show - keep it up
#18October 10th, 2005 · 06:18 AM
5 posts
Hong Kong SAR
A piece of great punk work,everything is well, hv nothing more to say,keep on!!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 4:46 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.