#1May 17th, 2007 · 01:05 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
mmmmbass

This song is not in a battle

So as you may or may not know my laptop has died atleast for now til i can figure out whats wrong with it and i've been using mr.mp's laptop to write my essays on well natrally my mind strayed and i started browsing his music stuff and found this clip i sent him over easter that i had completely forgotten about, it was one of the concwept ideas for doing something with those kings vocals, was pretty early days so it's pretty basic, but i LOVE that bassline that kicks in at the minute mark, dunno why it's so simple and needs to be layerd up etc to beef it out but yea thought i'd put it up here anyway, naturally the save has been lost many moons ago, but maybe i'll try to re-make it and finish it we'll just have to see how things with my laptop go

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 17th, 2007 · 03:08 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I like it too where the bass kicks in, goes well with the drums, I think you could add some phsycadelick mad solo's

hope you sort your laptop out and work on the song.
#3May 17th, 2007 · 05:40 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Bassline is supa sweet...  think the vox coulda used some fx of some sort.  Would love to hear this developed a little more...  I can definately tell this is from "earlier" as your latest stuff is "production".  Anyway,  Good stuff all around and I can hear it becoming more.  You know im a fan, bro...cant wait for more!
#4May 17th, 2007 · 05:55 PM
151 threads / 150 songs
265 posts
United States of America
woah, odd vocals, cool drums. Bass is cool, but I'd like to hear more in the right channel.

I can imagine this being developed into a very hardcore song. Anyone up for some bitcrunched drums? 
#5May 17th, 2007 · 06:56 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I'm sure you can do a bit more than that! 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 7:35 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.