#1May 12th, 2007 · 05:56 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Synth/Samples - Afon Fyspryd

This song is not in a battle

This is written / created about 4 years ago, it's a long bit of sample soup!
I do find I have to turn the volume up as the song progresses, you'll see what I mean!
True to it's name it goes on and on ever deeper!

Let me know if you hear something you like!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 12th, 2007 · 06:25 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Trippy stuff, can add compression to the master to keep the levels throughout the track equal, but i didn't notice any change that required me to put the volume up, also you could normalize the track to get the highest level of sound out of it, other than that not bad, it sounds abit too abstract to listen to repeatedly but feels like it should be playing in the background of the boat ride scene in willy wonka
#3May 12th, 2007 · 08:42 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Robert Plant Meets Dance
Kings, you funky b*stard!  This is good stuff.....  I could definately see opening a set with this.  i agree with Devo, in that, i didnt really notice any level changes.  I just want to know why we arent hearing more from you in this area, kings!  You're holding out!!! ....voted.
#4May 13th, 2007 · 01:42 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
KINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Man this is awesome man you are holding off and you know it.Gets a really good vote.Did you program this in Cubase man is really well put together
#5May 14th, 2007 · 03:29 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
good stuff. like the etherial vox and its got a cool atmosphere. strangly makes me feel a bit sleepy, even with the beat.  theres a bit of synth in there that sounds exactly like the start of star treck next gen theme tune, lol. yes, i am a sad git.

cool song,   although it must be a very long river. 

Ian
#6May 16th, 2007 · 01:00 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
25 posts
United States of America
Kings- Afon Fyspryd - River Yspryd
Dude,

Haven't talked in a long time.  Been really busy.  Anyway, your new song ROCKS. I love this trancy stuff.  Quite the programmer.  Awesome.  Great job !!!

Hey, check out the single from my new gig in LA.  Let me know what you think:

FRATER BAND- Spell

www.fraterband.com
#7July 14th, 2008 · 03:45 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
7 posts
United States of America
This was a pleasure to listen to!

Very calming, yet also something you could also dance to at a club. Smooth mix, sounds great! Going to check out some more stuff from you kings...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 7:02 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.