#1June 1st, 2005 · 06:31 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
19 posts
United Kingdom
bambino rock
Score: 59.5%
Battle: 2005-06

good song ........... when live . There is usually lyrics but vocalist was away,that is why it gets a bit boring so skip through bits but pleasse leave comments as we are only 14 and need some constructive critism.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 2nd, 2005 · 12:46 AM
25 threads / 23 songs
127 posts
United States of America
keep doing what you are doing, you guys are on the right way
#3June 2nd, 2005 · 03:31 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
19 posts
United Kingdom
thank u
#4June 3rd, 2005 · 06:31 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
29 posts
United States of America
Definitely needs the lyrics.  Gets repetative without them I think.  As for the music.  Very good.  Especially for only being 14.  Keep it up guys.
#5June 3rd, 2005 · 08:46 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
Like the "Alex Lifeson" guitar in the middle. Keep at it.,..you sound great.
#6June 4th, 2005 · 04:34 AM
8 threads / 7 songs
113 posts
Bangladesh
Not a bad effort guys! Sounds like you had heaps of fun with this one. Needs lyrics for sure, but you've got a pretty cool bass line groove happenin with some fat guitar sounds.  Keep jammin dudes!
#7June 4th, 2005 · 07:09 AM
18 threads / 15 songs
147 posts
Italy
I really liked this one. Great song. Maybe the drums saturate on the snare, but i's alright.
#8June 5th, 2005 · 10:51 PM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
good bass but thats it
#9June 14th, 2005 · 12:54 AM
3 threads / 1 songs
94 posts
United States of America
Excellent work for your ages.  Aren't you all trained in classical music as kids in the UK?  Love the bass work and the strange solo in the middle - it sounds somewhat like Primus's guitarist.  Audio is generally not bad, either, but the guitarist's power chords get a bit sloppy when the drum beat changes about a third of the way thru the track.  Talent and potential is definately present, but not the vocals; what do they sound like?
#10June 24th, 2005 · 10:13 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
31 posts
United Kingdom
i think you've got a little way to go before alex lifeson can be used as a basis for comparison (as have we all methinks, the guys a genius in the most subtle of ways) but i definately think that Rush would be a very good musical guide for you, the short snappy and precise section changes in their music helps out budding musicians a hellova lot (i improved LOTS as soon as i started to listen to them) i say this because the sections seem to drag on a bit, but i cant believe i'm saying this to a 14 year old. you've got skills as a musician and you need to direct them...as i say listen to rush. something else i'll say is that you need to think a little more of dynamics and timbre in you're music, the sound creates a repetitive air as much as the sections if you listen to bands like yes, dreamtheater, rush (again), and the cardiacs (although you'll probably never hear of them...i only have one of their cd's because my friend swapped shirts with a crazy lady at a kieth emerson gig...long story) you'll get a much more definate idea of how things should sound...keep it up i'd love to hear you guys after a few years =)
#11July 28th, 2005 · 08:19 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
30 posts
United States of America
dude I think the name is good and the song is even better.  I am lookin forward to some vocals with this!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 3:10 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.