#1May 3rd, 2007 · 06:21 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Slight

This song is not in a battle

This is the final version of another track i did...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 4th, 2007 · 07:38 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
cool song. I like the underlying vox. the harsh techno beat gets a little tiring, possibly have a break down half way thru. cool riffs. I like the change in tone at 1.20. Not my style but good job.

Ian
#3May 4th, 2007 · 04:18 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Devo, this is amazing, around and around it goes, you've definitely learned how to finalize your music!
Listening to your music makes me want  to compile a CD of your stuff and go out there and sell it for you!! lol
LOVING IT!!!
Again
and again
      and again!
#4May 5th, 2007 · 04:43 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I'm sure I've heard this before?

This would be a great 'James Bond' theme. Awesome, great superb.

Me vote big.

Denis
#5May 5th, 2007 · 05:28 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I hate you Devo! You've actually got me into D&B and I was never into D&B!!!!!! 
Again this is superb.
I kind of agree with Denis about the JB theme, as a basis for it's excellent but I think a real James Bond theme would have to be more 'unique'.

Aaaa! 1:20, it's like going to war!
And 2:26 breaks down perfectly!
Sounds like he says Obi Wan
It's in the way it just barges it's self forwards, one constant PUSH!
Still loving it! Thanks for uploading Devo.
#6May 5th, 2007 · 10:53 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Hehe king's you crazy guy you, Mr.MP said the exact same thing about selling my music, he's like 'arrgh you got all these songs but dont do anything about it! dammit im gonna sell you songs if your not going to!' I'm slowly getting round to doing something about it, i've just sent a bunch of songs off for this http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?threadid=492303&cache=97 And i'm pretty sure there's gonna be some intense competition for it, so i'm just gonna have to wait and see how things go
#7May 5th, 2007 · 01:00 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
I think I may be another one being worn down by your superb delivery of the D&B techno stuff Devo!
Hmmm, I'm actually starting to enjoy this stuff

Very nicely put together, decent sounds, great recording quality.

#8May 5th, 2007 · 06:52 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
"Grate minds think alike" He?     
It happens!
If the right people get to hear your work they'll have to be interested, you've made it so.
Keep us posted as to how it goes!
Dogsonacid.com looks pretty interesting.
Had to follow to one of H3lixes mixes...

[Some time later lol] Excellent mix, very interesting site!!

Get in there Devo.

Want any vocals? 
#9May 17th, 2007 · 06:13 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Sick!  I love the way you use your vocal samples!  Wow! Almost fell over when I heard the bass kick in at 1:20!  How long you been doing this anyway?  That vocoded sounding VOX is over the wall! Your sick man!  Gonna go through and listen to some more of your stuff...  i agree with Kings,  Its just about time to put a cd together!
#10May 22nd, 2007 · 08:25 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
kind kind comments fellas been producing for about 4 years now dnb for about 2 years but mostly crap thats been lost in the sands of time, it's only in the last 4 months my dnb has really hit a standard im relatively happy with although still not at the level i want it to be, to be honest dnb is a pretty saturated market there's probably more producers than listeners and theres practically no money in it anyway so there's not much insentive for me to put out cd's although i did send out this track and gods eye to that AK1200 fella who's makin the compilation on the U.S label but he's still on tour me thinks so it will still be a while before i hear anything, i just enjoy producing for the sake of producing 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 7:59 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.