#1April 27th, 2007 · 03:42 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Reflections [remix]

This song is not in a battle

Upon receiving comments I recieved from the banampers on when I first uploaded this song,  I  removed the sampled drums and played some live percussion and added some bass.

Denis

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 27th, 2007 · 03:52 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
very nice melodys. laid back atmosphere, just nice music which doesnt take any effort to listen to, and you also make it sound effortless to play. very talented guitar work.
 I havnt heard the other version but the bass and percussion sound spot on.

Ian
#3April 27th, 2007 · 04:30 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Man Dennis you're really good.I'm always glad to hear whatever you put in here is always pleasing to my ears and soul.Great job again and again!!!
Great vote from me!!!
#4April 27th, 2007 · 05:33 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
This is awesome the percussion is awesome, really really nice chillout feel, i just need a hammock now, the production's really good and the bass is at a good level, and stands out nice but doesnt drown out the rest of the instruments, there's some hiss but i can only hear it at the start
gets high vote indeed
#5April 28th, 2007 · 12:08 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Thanx all
Thanx all.

I was thinking of making an album of this type of music. What do you think??

Denis
#6April 29th, 2007 · 06:37 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Making an album sounds like agood idea, as long as you then also make albums that follow all your other songs styles! Especially Alpha Nine! 
This is beautiful. Totally chilled out , easy listening,
I don't mean to be rude but it is so laid back and 'in the background' (mood wise) is there not a danger it becomes 'Muzak' , or does saying that constitute being shot on the spot?    
I denno is muzak a good thing or not?
But I do hear the vocal in there, very much so too, though I do find the 'continuation' of the guitar melody tricky to follow because a guitar doesn't have to breath! 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 8:01 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.