#1April 25th, 2007 · 04:01 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Ughhh

This song is not in a battle

Ok so i spent like the the last 2 days workin on a track that featured King's vocals from Collab-Red_Bus-Dros_y_Don and it was really ago best song ever loved it and then it crashed, lost forever in the sands of times cause i only got the flstudio demo on right now cause i reformatted my pc so i was really angry but determined to make a track with those wicked vocals, so i made this and exported it to mp3 midway thru and then started work on the vocals in the song and as i was changing the pitch on em the damn thing crashed AGAIN so this is all that remains of it, pitch of the vocals is slightly off cause i didnt get a chance to correct the pitch difference from the original track to this one... i guess its time to start again for the 3rd time...from scratch... :_( 

On a side note the original track i made that crashed, sounded nothing like this song... so... its kinda like that tenacious D track where i made the best track ever but no one can ever here it...lol

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 25th, 2007 · 05:24 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Dude! SICK! Im always super excited about a new techhead release...its so sad that they are so few and far between.  This is the GOODS!  Kings has a great voice for this stuff huh.....   (so this is the tribute to that song,huh?)
#3April 25th, 2007 · 05:30 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
hehe yea kinda, but it crashed halfway thru this one as well, the main riff is missing a sub layer and sounds weak compared to the into drones needed to sort out the inro as well it's all abit too sudden, yea kings voice is wicked and the lyrics are awesome, wish i could of done em more justice by getting the pitches right and the effects on them down before it crashed but sadly this is all that remains 
#4April 26th, 2007 · 03:27 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
31 posts
Germany
definitely not my kind of music, but the mix seems to be perfect
and i have to agree that kings voice fits pretty perfect, too
i can stand and enjoy such hard beats until prodigy and stuff,
but thats a bit too hard for me.. anyways.. seems like really good work!

[EDIT:] by the way: thanks for the great chuck norris gif...
i'm serious - it took a while to calm down again.. i laughed for about 5 minutes.. good one
#5April 26th, 2007 · 03:18 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
what a fat bass..... what a fat sound.... vintage synth.... COOL
not my cup of tea but a very good record
#6April 26th, 2007 · 04:58 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Awch!
Yea your damn right about about the pitch and thus the title!!!! 

Shit I bet you did loads on the first one and I bet it sounded fucking excellent too.
So do these crashes of yours happen a lot? I do have a reason for asking! 

Don't they teach you to 'save' at school? lol

I don't suppose you want me to actually sing this for you? you just like mixing and playing!
I think I can hear where your going with the vocal, but I can definitely hear what it could be! (or more what it was maybe!)

As per usual you have the most wonderful combinations of sounds.
I can actually deal with the drum track too!

Yes Minds a "A tribute to the song only one ever heard!" 

So is this the finished product or there more in the box?
#7April 26th, 2007 · 09:40 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Hehe i couldnt save cause i only had the demo version of FL on my pc at the time as i reformatted my pc, i will probably try and build it again from scratch but will take a while cause i want to get it spot on, i might need you to re-record the lyrics just cause i remember messsing around with the vocals that are on there and i think when i was stretching them they started sounding too chipmunk'ie so might sound better if we re-record them in the right key from the start rather than trying to change the pitch on those ones, but we wont be able to do that until i re-make it,

Hehe yea Johnny I didn't make it i found it on a DnB forum, but it made me chuckle as well
#8April 27th, 2007 · 02:38 AM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
Like it, nice!
#9April 27th, 2007 · 11:30 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
That's totally cool Devo! Just give me a shout. You know I'd LOVE to get that pitch right for ya! 
#10April 29th, 2007 · 09:48 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
Forgive my ignorance Devo, but how on earth did you separate the vocals from the instrumentals on this one? cause I can't hear anything from the track i'd done...it's like you just stole the vocals from the song  Ha only joking, it's pretty cool. Would you do one with some of the original soundtrack or is it one too many versions of the same song?
Cheers
Geo
#11April 30th, 2007 · 10:40 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
I just got the vocal track of Kings Geo, yea i'd be happy to do one with the original, might take a few weeks as im pretty busy now easters over
#12April 30th, 2007 · 10:48 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
How did i miss this!!
This is awesome
Devo and kings
Wow
Guys you guys rule in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vote Vote Vote!!
#13May 1st, 2007 · 09:19 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
No worries mate, no rush. This one you did is really good.
I know it's quite a lot of work to re-mix and create new stuff on a piece.
Anyway I'd like to hear it someday.
Cheers
Geo
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 1:11 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.