#1April 23rd, 2007 · 07:15 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
36 posts
United States of America
Just a Heart Beat
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 11 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-05

Lil something in the works. wriiting lyrics to add to it. Hope you all like it!

www.myspace.com/6fretsunder

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 23rd, 2007 · 07:55 AM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
Scorching
hot licks!! gets a nice high score... since this is
the first of your's I've heard, lessee how the
other two hold up... can't wait to hear some
killer lyrics and vocals to this one..  pretty
commerical sound there!!

blessings,

Blueyes - Dan
#3April 23rd, 2007 · 11:31 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
cool playing, I like it. theres something not quite right with the recordin tho, theres too much bass, it sounds like its playing underwater. This will be good with lyrics.

Ian
#4April 23rd, 2007 · 01:09 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
okay, it's a bit muted, but boy! there's some REALLY nice stuff here! Nice guitar tones, nice descending riffs, good driving rhythm...nice interplay of the guitars. It needs some direction in order to be a song, really (you're probably going in that direction now). Fix the production quality, add some lyrics, some additional structure and you've really got something nice here...I hear a loud, gritty (testerone-laden) male voice here.....
#5April 23rd, 2007 · 01:28 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
yeah!

what they said! but if this were a top production it wouldnt take long to start hearing it as muffled as it is now if you know what I mean! Always protect your ears
#6April 23rd, 2007 · 08:00 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
i got a nose bleed
Gimme some tops man .....my ears need tops , ya know wot i'm talking about,you know wot i mean .......yeah ace .
Playing very cool just personal but would love to hear some more dynamics on the kit.Few snare snaps over all top show mate ...rock ma sox.
#7April 24th, 2007 · 07:32 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
16 posts
United Kingdom
Wig
Tremendous. I reached for my old spandex, but I looked like a evil baddy from Yellow Submarine. Can't wait for one of those vertically challenged heavy metal singers to scream his testes out over the top of this.
#8May 2nd, 2007 · 10:59 AM
13 threads / 13 songs
84 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Man, u promise a lot, like your licks...most of all, song has good melody...and really good nice sound of guitar...even mix is not bad, try to make drums a bit louder so u get nice firm beat, and bass also...anyway, really nice work....it's lika a nice improvisation....maybe try to make a song that has some elements, chorus, verses, solo...so you can put things together....or for example, have riff that is main theme, play that than go improvise, go back to main theme, do bridge, something that will break song in 2...that's all...gj

Spoony
#9November 23rd, 2010 · 02:52 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
80 posts
United Kingdom
Great guitar work but the drums sound a bit mechanical other than that brilliant.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 6:30 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.