#1April 17th, 2007 · 11:02 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Ehehe Final

This song is not in a battle

K this is the last one of this song, just because i been workin on it 8-10 hours a day for the past 3 days and im sick of it i must of heard of over a thousand times by now, cant seem to get the levels right without good speakers, workin on the thing is just chaos, so yea... i think my ears are bleeding XD

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 17th, 2007 · 03:31 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
HELLO??????
OK.. NOW LET ME SEE...  WHAT???  I SAID OK LET ME SEE.... NO NO I DONT HAVE TO PEE...

WHAT???  THIS IS LOUD!!  WHAT???  NO NO NO I"M NOT TALKING ABOUT A CLOUD!  I SAID ITS LOUD!!!!   WHAT?????

NEVER MIND......

I LIKE IT ALOT!!!!   WHAT????  NO NO NO I DONT SMOKE POT.....I SAID I LIKE IT ALOT!!!!   WHAT???  OH NEVER MIND!!!!

JIMK
#3April 17th, 2007 · 07:48 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
I wish a knew more about Fruity Loops =(  I don't have any ideas about how to use the plugins with it.  Oh well, anyway, You've done a very good job with this piece.  I like when you play on the off-beats while the drum is in.  Gives it a very nice feel.  The vocal needs to be a little louder, it's kind of hard to hear.  Other than that, though, this is a good song =).
#4April 18th, 2007 · 01:48 AM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico

hahahahahahaha

Devo u should use Jim's comment as a promo for your track!

Ok now this is DnB pure style... so you used only FL to make this? If so, I should be downloading it right know

... not that I could do anything like this (i wish i could) but the synths sound so real!

Cool track.
#5April 18th, 2007 · 11:17 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
  thanks for the comments, i've uploaded the fl file, with all the sounds as a bundle to nyar http://www.filefactory.com/file/e4247c/ to open it i think u just do file > open and click the zip folder and it should work, you dont need to unpack it or anything fl does that automatically apparently, but ive never saved bundles on fl so im not sure, but yea if u wanna dismantle it to see how i did things, or remix it or whatever, its there if anyone wants it
#6April 18th, 2007 · 04:11 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I like your creativeness in your music. I think if you took out some bass in the vocals they will probably blend better with the rest of the music and more audibile, may have to raise them too.

Like jimK's comment.

Denis
#7April 18th, 2007 · 09:11 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
DEVO! YOU MAD BAST*RD!!!!!!  You are one sick puppy!!  Need I say more! Is that a gate or the slicer? Wait, nevermind cause Ima download that SH*T!  You are crazy to giveaway your science like that man, but Ima be the first one to grab that sickness! PACE!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 12:47 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.