#1April 17th, 2007 · 12:20 AM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
sunshine

This song is not in a battle

I don't know if this falls under a"cover" material,simply because I play it so badly (ha,ha) and it's pretty rare.so here it goes....my apologies if anybody recognizes this tune,I don't do it justice-but  it's simple enough that I can "PLAY" it.????

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 17th, 2007 · 12:23 AM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
WAIT DON'T CLICK OUT SO FAST WAIT FOR THE SOLO AT THE END.
#3April 17th, 2007 · 08:18 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Nazareth Lives...
Pretty cool!!!!  I like it....  THe solo is killer dude....  I wish I could do solos.... Hell, I wish I could play the guitar...  hahahaha...

Pretty sweet sound man...  Love the tone of that solo(what is that).... 

JimK
#4April 17th, 2007 · 09:59 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
thanx,jim
the solo is just an the spot improv over the chords,w/my acoustic,a little reverb added with Kristal.couldn't tell ya what scale or otherwise.I was wondering how many would actually  recognize this tune since I've only heard it on one album,not even sure if it is a Snaz original,since they did many covers as you probably know-with their twist on things,my particular fave is the cover of JJ cales "cocaine" and Joni Mitchells "this flight tonight"By the way if there is a "cover" I will remove it.
#5April 17th, 2007 · 11:59 PM
51 posts
United States of America
dynamite solo, it really was. listened to the solo at the end a couple of times just to get it stuck in my head
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 1:40 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.