#1April 16th, 2007 · 09:57 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
EheheV2

This song is not in a battle

Massive Changes to notes and production, unfortunately for most of you it's still DnB but i can't help it i love the  stuff XD, anyway cheers for putting your ears through it!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 16th, 2007 · 12:45 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I can appreciate a little DnB every now and then - this is nice and okay I guess, but I'm soo missing the fatness of the drums! they sound so tin can flimsy thin and electronic, while I really like the minimal rest of the song. Maybe I should listen with more retro ears, then it makes more sense, and I'm in late 80's Detroit all of a sudden!

I want a cool female vox sample for my next project. Maybe I'll try ripping Ellen Ripley off a DVD
#3April 16th, 2007 · 01:42 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Like it a lot better.
Though I like the Fat synth better than the 'Thin' synth towards the end.
I do like the vocal sample, but the stuttering still brings in a whole new dimension how you could put sounds to it.
Like the vocal could also stutter.

So how did you make the stuttering beat?
I've had hours of fun between ReCycle and PhatMatixs, but I don't think I got it to be so groovy! 
#4April 16th, 2007 · 04:05 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
The beat was done with FLSlicer which gives it that sharp sliced sound in between then noted then i just rearranged the hits in the piano roll to give funky beats and then put hi hats over the top of it, then i gated parts of the bass line to give it that stutter that comes in and out at various points
#5April 16th, 2007 · 04:19 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
nice effect
I think you should work on this technique,  persevere with it, I like like artists who push the boat out in their rearch  for new sounds etc.

Denis
#6April 16th, 2007 · 04:39 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: EheheV2
hey visited your site today........
very clean and easy to navigate

you obviously love clubbing

some of your fx great .......

glad u got the hang of fl slicer ................ teach me

good sounds i vote hot

the fish
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 6:17 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.