#1April 14th, 2007 · 06:08 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
School Love

This song is not in a battle

Remixed the song and now sounds cool! Recorded a decent vocals line and fixed some details on drums, guitars and bass.

Lyrics here:

She looks so sexy wearing the tight skirt
And I devour her with my eyes

When she cross the door with that translucent shirt
My heart beats are going mad

You’re my teacher, teach me how to love
I wanna make love to you
You’re my teacher, let me show you what I know
Let’s touch us till the end of this year

Just come close to me, wildly scream ( oh, yeah )
Enjoy my love ( kiss me)
I’m gonna make you dream ( your soft lips)
With the knowledge of my book

I cannot take away my look from her waist
Wanna slide my hands over there

I want to get lost into those blue pearls
She just looks me and I get high

PS: I can't put in the name "School Love Remixed" cause it says I an song with that name already.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 14th, 2007 · 07:28 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Cool stuff Iszil it reminds me off rush in some parts.I can hear the progressive influences.Good song composition.I also hear the harmony in the vox it sounds really cool but is a little low.The guitar sound is a little to synthetic, it sounds like is going straight to the PC.But your playing is great.Gets Vote!
#3April 14th, 2007 · 09:41 PM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
Very Impressive
seriously.. great job of this mixdown..  I think it's kewl..
couldn't ask for better vocals.. fekkin good instrumentation.
and all..

blessings,

Blue
#4April 15th, 2007 · 02:15 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
About guitar, yeah, was directly connected to the computer cause I had no other way. And about vocals, I didn't want to those second vocals be too present so I put them more in the back.

> Iszil
#5April 23rd, 2007 · 08:33 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
So, any more feedback?

> Iszil
#6April 23rd, 2007 · 09:29 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
We'll your already aware of the need to improve the guitar sound, I also think the vox  are too bubble gummy (however they are well done) the subject matter needs some raunchy gritty vox..I also think a fat sleazy bass line would help as well...maybe slow grinding power  riff break? I really enjoyed the lead in this one..I'm glad you went ahead and did this..I remember reading the original in the lyric forum...caused quite a lil stir...LMAO    Keep on lusting after those older women...I hear they make beautiful lovers... I'm sure you have no idea what I'm talking about..It's an old country song...anyways..cheers!
#7April 23rd, 2007 · 09:32 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Iszil, you have developed SO MUCH! Love your handling of the vocals (you've obviously been working allot on that)I can definitely hear your Rush influences in this (but you've carried it further than that). Really Phat sound. Lyric content reflects a classic rock and roll theme ("Hot for Teacher"). This serious rocks, man! Keep it up!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 3:35 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.