#1April 12th, 2007 · 09:12 AM
20 threads / 18 songs
93 posts
United Kingdom
GRAND MASTER MOUSE
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 11 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-05

There are those that might think im starting to get left behind in the shadow of such luminous talent...may i remind all....members of this community and mice especially, that theyre not living in the eutopic dream land of Tom and Jerry, and if, by some questionable chance, next doors cat managed to find its way into the lab...perish the thought...there aint gonna be no big, droopy jawed bulldog to come to their rescue....only me. So...........
   where were we? Ah yes......Only joking guys.....you dont have to worry about that cat....ive bought you all kevlar suits....Enough Enough Enough...hehehe.
  Well well.....what can i say...?   They've done it again, and theres no 'Whoops' about it....since geneticaly enhancing you im proud to be in awe of you,  my little friends. Top Banana.
    Ladys and Gentlemen, The Lab is proud to present Grand Master Mouse featuring Mice T and the Free Breeders.........The Message.
       Dedicated to Great Star Afar....this one is for you. Be seeing you round.....like a doughnut.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 12th, 2007 · 11:47 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Hal,

You are one scary guy...... that said, you do have some talented rodents living there with you!

Now this is one that those Chipmunks would be proud of - if only they'd not split with Alvin because of "artistic differences".  Still, they're probably better off without him - I mean, it's got to get on your t*ts a bit when some chipmunk you grew up with goes and get his own tv show.
So back to the mice....... oh, yes very nice mix - do I dare suggest a couple of tiny timing issues right at the start, which are quickly resolved.

As a bit of techno work, it's cool stuff.  I don't like it, simply because I find this music too repetitive and uninspiring (and at 8mins 21secs, way too long).......... but don't let the mice know.

Cheers geez
#3April 12th, 2007 · 03:19 PM
20 threads / 18 songs
93 posts
United Kingdom
Mice and Torque......
Yes, one of the main problems the mice find is the huge amount of torque generated when they start a turntable up.....great if your looking for an alternative funfair ride....not so great if your only four or five inches long and it takes half your family to pull back on a vinyl.....can be very dangerous if communication breaks down....hence a little fluff at the beginning....but as you say...we are talking about mice here......its not as if im going to let them start playing with my random particle atomic accelerator......well not untill they are at least three or four years old.....thanks for listening Jim, your welcome at the Lab anytime.
#4April 13th, 2007 · 08:49 PM
16 threads / 15 songs
44 posts
United States of America
haha you rock. reminds me of the avalanches.
#5April 14th, 2007 · 06:39 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
you resampled again (cover?) but sorry I like that.
would like to see a video of this.....   hippin and rappin mice.. ha
#6May 2nd, 2007 · 11:36 AM
13 threads / 13 songs
84 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Grand master mouse? Are you on drugs man? Well, crazy inspiration you have, I must say. Anyway, it's not that bad...I like when beat started, sounds actually cool, but that riff you use on keyboards is stolen so...I dislike singiing if I can call it that way. I guest thats that mouse...

Spoony
#7May 2nd, 2007 · 05:26 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
I'm tryin' not to lose my head....that's one of my fave retro songs...I'd like to hear more bass...and though I like most of this...there needs to be more variation to hold my attention for 8 minutes (maybe I have A.D.D.) 
#8May 5th, 2007 · 10:32 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Just losse yourself to it...
I didn't find the 8 min running tome too bad, partly because I distracted myself with other things, so as a background, it gave me a smile. "Don't push me cuz I'm close to the edge..." lol, reminds me of the penguins in happy feet...
Lol the rapping mice put a picture in my head: a white mouse with a folded bandanna on its head, shades and some bling around its neck and on its fingers.

Old school rap, kick ass hal!

You must have the smartest mice on the planet!!!

Cheers

WB
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 9:20 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.