#1April 5th, 2007 · 02:26 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
Love
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 10 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-05

Spring. Love. I hope, that you will like this composition. Love is a great gift of the Universe. Love to people. Love to the Earth. Love to the Sun. To everything, that is around of us and inside of us.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 5th, 2007 · 02:59 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I like the part from 4:38, 5:10 up 5:48. It it dynamic and very powerful. very good sounds. some relaxing
relax to love. love to relax.
great thing. congrats
#3April 5th, 2007 · 03:06 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
for TritonKeyboarder
Thanks for understanding 
#4April 5th, 2007 · 03:35 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
LOVE SUCKS!!    It rips your heart out and stomps on it a thousand times, then picks it up off the ground, covered in dirt and grime, and feeds it to you on a platter of pain and misery.  LOVE SUCKS!!     (okay - can you tell I'm feeling a little bitter about love at the moment)

But, your song, does not suck - I quite like your song...it does make me think of Spring..little plants flowering and trees budding, things sprouting up from the ground all over the place...very happy indeed - almost makes me forget about love 
#5April 5th, 2007 · 04:11 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
for spoon
I regret for your broken heart.Believe, it will pass. This not that love about which I speak. The love is a Force. The present Love to everything, that surrounds us. Instead of to someone to one.
#6April 6th, 2007 · 03:29 PM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
Love and Spoon
Love the song! very kewl...  to bad Spoon needs her heart flushed out and reset..

Spoon, darlin, it almost seems like all of those mounties up there would rather brush their horse's tails and play with each other.. or themselves.. You are much to beautiful a young lady to have had an experience that bad! Not saying it can't happen, only that someone who has shown me the spirit you have the few quick times we've spoke in chat, you should never know this feeling!!! Rather you should be shown exactly what this song means.. that someone like yourself should be treated like an angel, with stars as your pearl earrings and moonbeams to light the night just in front of your every step.. that should always be made to feel so happy, that the flowers bow at your feet and the birds sing a song of joy just to have you in this world with them!!!  You are a special lady, don't ever give anyone enough power to make you feel otherwise!! If they can't see it, they're as blind as an ol oppossum trying to find it's way...  I for one would never tire of telling you all the time.. you would sure never forget it with me!! but would never be given to much sugar coating that would make you sick or a sugar diabetic.. just enough to keep you with that smile on your face and my song in your heart!

Blessings,

Dan - Blueyes
#7April 6th, 2007 · 07:55 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
for spoon
Spoon, I completely agree with Blueyes.
#8April 7th, 2007 · 01:27 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
hmmm not sure what you guys are talking about(Love and such....)
All i know is that Im liking this lots,the panning,mix and sound selection are very tasteful just wished for a bit of bottom!(bass or similar).But really well made.i also found the drums a little late on the song,but is a long piece so it might need that coloring on it!
Gets good vote Colden
Great Job!
#9April 7th, 2007 · 02:51 AM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
for Marino
Many thanks, Marino. I am very glad, that you like this music. It for me stimulus what to do music all it is better and better.
#10April 7th, 2007 · 03:10 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Hmm... I think this is representing the love of life itself, the energy and vibrant lifestyle we all know and love, the way nature dominates us, but doesn't hate us, just treats us as one of its children, that we are, but many people choose not to believe it.
This is a much bigger love than that between two people, we are just minor part of an amazing world.

And the song is finished and I've lost all my intellectual thoughts, good music is good for the brain, and mine is tingling with the thought of the power of this love.

Good work colden, very intricately woven, I felt like I was standing by a gushing river.

WB
#11April 7th, 2007 · 05:11 AM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
for WritersBlock
You have very precisely understood this composition. Were very precisely expressed.  Thank you.
#12May 2nd, 2007 · 11:14 AM
13 threads / 13 songs
84 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
I must admit taht u didn't capture me in the begining....love...I don't feel like this beat of your represents good love...specialy not begining...when you add more some sounds afterwards, it starts to get better....But what I dislike is the beat...something softer or...I don't know....it's just....not for me...anyway, song is really kewl, but not as Love, but as Summer Party Chill Stuff....with a bit of love.

Spoony
#13May 2nd, 2007 · 06:15 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
for SpOOnMan
Do not forget, that music is an abstraction. And that you in it hear or do not hear - especially your, personal mood and a condition at present. If you do not see in sounds of Love, means to you now not up to Love. Love - unostentatious and easy, but during too time very strong. 
#14May 14th, 2007 · 06:16 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Works for me ,stimulating anticipation
then the drum ....oooo listening as I write .
early morning woke beside my love ,made tea and into the day,this music is really helping kik it of in the best way
thanks 
#15May 15th, 2007 · 06:30 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
for blakhatz
Thanks for good words. I am glad, that you hear, that I wish to tell by means of sounds. 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:32 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.