#1April 2nd, 2007 · 05:44 PM
10 threads / 9 songs
44 posts
United States of America
Philthy Love

This song is not in a battle

I recorded this in '95 with a Zoom Rhythmtrack RT-123 for drums and bass; a Korg TONEWORKS AX1500G for guitar into an Akai DPS12.

Can someone please drop some vocals into this track!!!
They don't even have to be the *original* lyrics... be creative!!!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 2nd, 2007 · 07:05 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice stuff
Wow man keep the music coming
the background keyboard reminds me of some 70 funk song just can Place it.(is this a remake of something or im I just hearing things).lol
Cool
#3April 2nd, 2007 · 07:10 PM
10 threads / 9 songs
44 posts
United States of America
Marino wrote…
the background keyboard reminds me of some 70 funk song just can Place it.(is this a remake of something or im I just hearing things).lol
Cool

No keyboards at all used in this. All guitars...

Yes... this is a "cover" ---  The hint is in the title!
#4April 2nd, 2007 · 07:15 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Oh oh !Pardon my ignorance I guess you did mentioned something about it,Im just not to Savy on gear(lol) sorry.
I thought something was familiar.Well it Rocks hope you have someone put down the VOX for you It sounds great!
#5April 2nd, 2007 · 07:18 PM
10 threads / 9 songs
44 posts
United States of America
It's "I Feel Love" from Donna Summer... my *Rob Zombie* version!
Put some vocals to it Marino!
#6April 2nd, 2007 · 07:23 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Maybe Lisa will( My Wife) I dont sing Although I do back ups on ocation when doing sessions.Anyway ill ask her
but she has like 5 recordings to do for 5 diferent projects So it might take her a few weeks.
#7April 2nd, 2007 · 10:29 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
cool song
nice version of this song. The mix is real good . I'm trying to finish up some recording things I'm in the middle of now before I commit to anything but after I get them finished I might be willing to put vocals on it.

I do have a question though.......I'm not trying to be a asshole or anything my mind just works this way so I'm not trying to piss you off ok...............you said you recorded this in 1995 with the zoom and the korg TW AX1500G. I figure you may be like me, and just get confused , but the AX1500G did not come out until  April, or May, of 2001. I really like the guitar tone and would like to know ,if you recorded in 1995 what you used, or if later was it the ax1500G. I thought of getting one of these after I read how much Satch  likes his....That's also how I know when it was released,  cause I had read about these when they first came out(press release).

Anyway that has nothing to do with the song itself ....it is good and I like it.  great Job.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 9:53 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.