#1August 26th, 2019 · 12:15 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Billiam Tell
Well I've completely forgotten how to upload music here, but I also never made much.

Please enjoy my newest track, Billiam Tell. I've taken a number of years off of music, but after a light finally clicking while messing around with garageband on my phone, I feel confident!

Thanks y'all!

https://soundcloud.com/user-951997929/billiam-tell-full

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 28th, 2019 · 01:51 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
That Bass has got attitude all over it....
Amazing what one can do on your mobile phone these days, music creation on the fly....
Next we'll be collaborating on the go... how crazy is that 
#3October 15th, 2019 · 04:28 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Nice nice meow! I followed you on soundcloud now. I like it, ravey as it is, though loudness and frequency balance wise it could use some work. But other than that it's a pretty sweet thing you created there.
#4October 18th, 2019 · 02:37 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
PuppetXeno wrote…
Nice nice meow! I followed you on soundcloud now. I like it, ravey as it is, though loudness and frequency balance wise it could use some work. But other than that it's a pretty sweet thing you created there.

Nah dude. This is all fine as it is  it's just not long enough. And there is not merely enough material released by this "Me Screaming" - - - moar plz!
#5October 27th, 2019 · 07:04 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
Billiam Tell
1:32 of tryin stuff out... nice...

to upload to bandamp  go to "my home" tab.. "my music" tab scroll down to bottom and the upload area is there... hope that helps...

Glad to assist - Fish
#6January 24th, 2020 · 09:42 AM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
PuppetXeno wrote…

Heyyy awesome!! Thanks!! I'm still learning Garage Band, but I'm getting better day by day. Leveling and balances are still something I'm trying to figure out, and also between listening in headphones and through other speakers. I'm doing it straight from my iphone, so it can be difficult to keep together after a bit.

I appreciate your support PX! Hope you're well!
#7January 24th, 2020 · 09:43 AM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
re: Billiam Tell
swordfish wrote…
1:32 of tryin stuff out... nice...

to upload to bandamp  go to "my home" tab.. "my music" tab scroll down to bottom and the upload area is there... hope that helps...

Glad to assist - Fish

Thanks Fish-O!

Got more songs in the pipeline, so I'll take your advice in the future :-)
#8March 13th, 2020 · 07:39 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Why not upload on Bandamp?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 11:32 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.