#1March 30th, 2007 · 10:42 PM
151 threads / 150 songs
265 posts
United States of America
A Minor Nova

This song is not in a battle

My attempt at a bossa nova. I started to write words to this song, but it sounded far too cheezy, so I left it instrumental. Some timing and mixing errors because of the way I recorded, but overall not as bad as I would have thought. If anyone is up to add some spanish guitar or singing feel free

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 31st, 2007 · 02:15 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice from 1.27
Hey, when I first started to hear the song, I thought you had your work cut out, but at 1.27, it comes to life. Don't know how you recorded it, I think you may have too much reverb in some of the instruments, not sure though, but you could work on the production.

Denis
#3April 9th, 2007 · 07:41 PM
51 threads / 31 songs
114 posts
United States of America
Agogo a go go
what did you use for agogo bells? I'm doing this cover of this traditional brazilian song so I need some but I don't have any.
#4April 9th, 2007 · 08:36 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
I like the feel, some sound production issues.I really would like to hear this piece fixed.I think it has tons of potential.I would love to put some Spanish guitar but unfortunately 1- not to good in that genre 2-my Spanish guitar is under repair so can't even try, all have for know are my acoustics and don't think they do justice to your song. Anyway hope those work on this I think it would sound great.
Theo  your coming up with some good stuff I'm impressed!
Not sure If I should vote here.Hmmmmm?
I'll hold off to see if theres any thing else added if not Ill come back and vote.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 6:05 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.