#1March 30th, 2007 · 10:19 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
4 posts
Norway
Dreaming dead

This song is not in a battle

Just an idea for a song, i have recorded everything myself. everybody feel free to try add on some lyrics...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 30th, 2007 · 10:48 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
47 posts
Norway
yeah!!! some hard stuff going on there....rock on............!!!!!!  (va d du som hadde d)
#3March 30th, 2007 · 11:53 AM
77 threads / 31 songs
353 posts
Norway
Halla
Hi! Welcome to the amp! And thanks for the comment on my song. 

Yeah, it rocks! But it needs something else..   
What do you mean with 'dreaming dead' anyway?
#4March 30th, 2007 · 02:27 PM
13 threads / 7 songs
167 posts
Ireland
Yes!  Doublebass drumming still rocks my world.  I enjoyed this, keep up the good work   Maybe speed it up a tad, make it really aggressive
#5March 30th, 2007 · 02:47 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
4 posts
Norway
Hallo!
Thanks for the good words you ...
First of all my song needs vocal i think:)
"Dreaming dead" means..... eeee.... its up to you i think, i have lyrics for it but its meaning is very difficult to explane, it could have different meanings..
i am a guitarist sow the doublebass drumming is as good as it gets... but i  asure that when i get me a drummer it will be better and faster:)
Have a nice one...
#6January 11th, 2008 · 07:51 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
47 posts
Norway
"have a good one" du liksom;-)
#7January 11th, 2008 · 08:38 PM
24 threads / 19 songs
171 posts
United States of America
The title recalled in my mind Deicide's "Dead but Dreaming."  Any inspiration?  I like the short melodies you add in with the chords (sounds like they're played on the first three strings or highest strings).  The entrance of the solo is neat and it has an otherwordly feeling to it... it sounds like it needs to be slightly worked on though... more at the beginning of it.  Drums, I agree, need to be polished up.  Some of the riffs excite me, some seem too cliche.  It makes me think that the song could be an instrumental with more leads (some riffs remind me of Satriani-type stuff), but, at the same time, I'm holding judgment until I hear how vocals fit in.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 10:27 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.