#1March 27th, 2007 · 12:23 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
So Happy

This song is not in a battle

In my madness, last week I uploaded a song called, 'So Sorry', and thought I would try something faster, which is a real challenge for me, as I normally play slow with plenty of space. It was meant to be longer but I could only sustain the speed for so long before I had to stop., lol

Happy Days!!!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 27th, 2007 · 12:37 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
sounds happy greek.
I like it esp. the percussions
would like to hear another ending.
#3March 27th, 2007 · 03:40 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Me Too!
You know what I think should happen in this, it should 'flare out', the riff/jig you do has one more 'gate' to go, you know when it breaks out into a gallop and all the notes roll to the next!
When you do that I'll definitely come for a beer where ever your playing!!! 

Should there be some kind of change before or about 1:10?
I don't know, but it feels so...

But I really liked it, and I really want to be there when you've sussed it right!
#4March 28th, 2007 · 02:59 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
The Ending
Yep,  your all perfectly correct. I just find it hard to play fast for a long time. If I practiced playing fast for a week or so, then and maybe then I could find an ending to suit. For me it was a challenge, as I don't normally play fast music. Sometimes it's good to push the boat out from time to time.

Thanx all for listening and making comments

Bless all.

Denis
#5March 28th, 2007 · 05:44 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I like it it's,............... so happy
I live the style of this. kinda Celtic  it has that upbeat dance the jig appeal to it.  I can see young lads and lasses doing there clogging to this lol

very well played ...gets a high vote
#6March 28th, 2007 · 08:50 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
I love this yeah man very celtic sounding indeed Im loving it.Man your music is just so well made man hi vote again.
#7March 28th, 2007 · 01:09 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: I like it it's,............... so happy
toastedgoat wrote…
I live the style of this. kinda Celtic  it has that upbeat dance the jig appeal to it.  I can see young lads and lasses doing there clogging to this lol

very well played ...gets a high vote

Thnx for your comments
#8March 28th, 2007 · 01:11 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Marino wrote…
I love this yeah man very celtic sounding indeed Im loving it.Man your music is just so well made man hi vote again.

Thanx very much for your vote 
#9March 28th, 2007 · 01:35 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Love it, love the acoustic folk sound! Celtic, but also slightly mediterranean. Good percussion, Agreed about the ending and what could be good is a flute (or even more kickass: violin!) solo in the middle part, to make it really energetic and flaring. But its a very pleasurable listening experience as it is!
#10March 28th, 2007 · 02:32 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
PuppetXeno wrote…
Love it, love the acoustic folk sound! Celtic, but also slightly Mediterranean. Good percussion, Agreed about the ending and what could be good is a flute (or even more kickass: violin!) solo in the middle part, to make it really energetic and flaring. But its a very pleasurable listening experience as it is!

I also thought of adding violin and flute, I cant play either and don't know anyone who does. Could try on my keyboard, I like playing with real instruments for the feel factor.

I'm of Turkish origin, perhaps that's the Mediterranean you heard.

Thanx for comments
#11June 28th, 2007 · 03:01 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
aha!

holy cow. now that's what I was talking about. well man, you just blew me away.

small timing issues here and there.. but hey, as far as I'm concerned, this gets top marks. just can't get over the folk music.
#12June 28th, 2007 · 03:41 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: So Happy
So Happy I stopped by 2 listen
This a lovely light hearted tune
Not sure if Im in Barnsley or Bodrum       

This is Bodrum haha

Hey The next round of Raki is on  ME !!!!!!

LOL

NICE TRACK

The Fish
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 12:51 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.