#1March 25th, 2007 · 12:58 PM
11 threads / 5 songs
56 posts
United States of America
Remember my Name

This song is not in a battle

This is a song I did over the summer, I used a 15$ mic so please be aware that there is some static, and its not incredible quality, I haven't had the opportunity to remake it yet, nor have I been able to get the decent guitarist to come back and play ha--but anyways, I am the vocalist in the song, although the vocals are not good, the lyrics (that I wrote) are pretty good in this song, and I personally like it, although there is a bias there :P! I have made a few more songs since with better equiptment, but I don't have good guitar portions due to me being the guitarist (and I suck, recently started). But please give me some feedback, and I will be adding more songs shortly! THANKS!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 25th, 2007 · 01:39 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
This is a good beginning.  For just starting out the talent is evident.  Keep working at it and try to stay positive.  I know very well the rollercoaster of emotion that comes with trying to keep confidence up.  Dont give up man.  We all have to start somewhere!
#3March 25th, 2007 · 01:43 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hi
This is a good tune
it needs more work added to it I think
Harmonies..Bass..ect...
the lyrics seem good also
You carry the tune well when you sing at times
then at times you seem to be holding back

Keep at it....

Flyer
#4March 25th, 2007 · 01:52 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Danzidell isn't it?
Ooo! Nice lyrics!
And you've got a very good voice, and your guitar work is better than mine!! lol

But I do like your song, sounds like a positioning thing with your mics and you've got a buzz/noise going on which is understandable but could be worked at getting rid of!
#5March 25th, 2007 · 01:55 PM
11 threads / 5 songs
56 posts
United States of America
HAHAH I wish that was me playing in there, did I not mention thats not me playing the guitar? My guitar playing is horrible, i'd upload my newer songs, but I don't have decent guitar playing--the songs are good though, just...guitar..haha Thanks man for the comments!
#6March 25th, 2007 · 04:41 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
I told you you sing well
Kuddos man!
Keep them coming
#7March 25th, 2007 · 05:06 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Remember my Name
i will

splash
#8April 1st, 2007 · 06:34 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Crap recording, it's true - mic positioning would help massively - but that shouldn't really detract from what has the potential to be a pretty damn good song.  The vocal line is gets a little monotonous after a while, so perhaps it could be varied in places, but the delivery is good.
Get better gear
Record it again
Add bass and drums
Stick a couple of vocal harmonies in there
It'll be great
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 10:07 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.