#1March 23rd, 2007 · 03:43 PM
7 threads / 6 songs
28 posts
United States of America
Sway ver 3

This song is not in a battle

I finally figured out how to use the stupid program.
I wish I could delete the other one, anyway fixed the problems where my voice was too high and crappy.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 23rd, 2007 · 03:49 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
hey cool! - this is Kine's song right?  the vocal effect worked well for the first bit..but I think I'd like to hear it change when the drums kick in - like maybe go to a cleaner effect for the vox...that will give the intro a nice variation
#3March 23rd, 2007 · 04:08 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
spoon wrote…
hey cool! - this is Kine's song right?  the vocal effect worked well for the first bit..but I think I'd like to hear it change when the drums kick in - like maybe go to a cleaner effect for the vox...that will give the intro a nice variation

yep I agree with Spoon.Maybe clean out the effect in the rocking parts.
Sounds like this song could be turned into something cool.Is is it really Kines?Awesome
By the way like your vox
#4March 23rd, 2007 · 04:53 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Stupid Program
I think the song has potential. If I'm honest, the mix of the vocals and rhythm guitar needs working on. I think the guitar has too much bass, how have you got it connected? perhaps it's that 'stupid program', The vox mix is flat, you may just need to lower the bass and raise the mid and treble. The drum mix if very good?
I wish I had the answer for you, but without knowing your set up it's impossible to give you a solution.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 2:05 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.