#1March 17th, 2007 · 08:01 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
chickhop

This song is not in a battle

kinda not quite trip hop, not quite pop...

just got FL set up again but all the pluggins are in demo mode and i can't figure out what to do

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 17th, 2007 · 05:40 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Hi
Nice beat going on here... this is pretty good...not my type of music...but, I do like this...well done

Flyer
#3March 19th, 2007 · 02:44 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
it sounds lo - fi
yes it does! but this greatly adds to the atmosphere,

great choice of sounds yes - very trippy, love that bass line, and the noise-type lead synth that sounds like a distorted guitar played with a eBow..

I like it, still I'm going to try to see if I can do some mastering on some of your tunes when I find the time, to see if the frequency balance can be enhanced, if that's ok (I'll let you know when I've done so if that's ok)

keep it up!
#4March 19th, 2007 · 03:39 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Nice
At one point I could picture clocks melting in a barren land. Love the atmosphere. Cool piano.
However, I'm not sure I could hear all the effects properly, or in the proper mix. My headphones are crapping out, and I sometimes hear the full mix, and sometimes I can't hear the lead guitar, or I can only hear bass etc. but from what I could hear, really cool track.

I vote

Cheers

WB
#5March 19th, 2007 · 01:10 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Mmm! Juicy!!
I find the bass a bit too bassy, I can hear most of whats going on in the background, but it is in 'the background' to the bass!
How is this pop? I wouldn't know what to call it, except 'excellent'! 

About your FL plug-ins in demo mode? When you say you have FL going again, is this an older full version or the downloadable demo that keeps asking to be registered?
I've got reg files for SimSynth, Wasp, SoundFontPlayer, DX10 and the Scratcher thing, but these are old instruments I presume. They all work perfectly well in my FL4 but I don't know if they would work in the newer 'secure' versions.
#6March 19th, 2007 · 06:22 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Trippy groove...... bass tone ,8bit??   eq sorta rattled in speakers initially  so I dared not try through my crappy headphones .
Like the ambi piano floating with fx artifacts .
good stuff
#7March 20th, 2007 · 01:31 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
Oooh yes. I'm a sucker for those groovy instrumentals.

Trip hoppish indeed. Am I hearing Massive Attack influences?

Steady bass line makes the song for me. Piano adds a nice touch.

This is cool. Very chill. Sounds like the kind of music I normally listen to.

You've got my compliments, and a vote.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 9:10 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.