#1March 14th, 2007 · 03:29 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
WTFolk

This song is not in a battle

Title is short for "What The Folk?!?"

erm... yes, that best explains it I think.

another experiment.

my favorite parts are 2:35 and 5:30.

I had loads of fun playing this one. It incorporates guitar, bass, violin, banjo, accordion, keys, and a small pill container filled with rice.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 14th, 2007 · 05:30 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
100%
When are you gonna get signed ?

This is brilliant .

Man you could be writing major film scores .....blown away .....listening       &    awwwwww get outa here are you 4 real??    

go for it.
#3March 14th, 2007 · 06:03 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
a small pill container? lmao
#4March 14th, 2007 · 06:03 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
heyyyyy no fare! the rest of my post was cut off!
any ways i basicly said awsome job
#5March 14th, 2007 · 06:14 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
This is the best. I am a big fan of folk and Celtic music. This is some of the best that I have heard. I love Alison Krause and her bands music, but I think this is better I love the guitar chunking in the there it really drives the song along. the shaker(pill bottle is a nice touch)  at times the hand clapping sound is a little distracting but i think it is because i listened to the song the the Mix headphones.  I am downloading this one. 

I would still like to know what your recording through . cause your recording quality made a jump up recently.
less noise and cleaner.  (The main problem from most home studios).

Anyway great job on this song has hit all over it and I will not be at all surprised to read that you are doing a cd for a big label or will soon be doing a cd for a big label.  You are remarkably talented .
#6March 14th, 2007 · 06:19 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Funny init'? I felt immediately that the 'double clap' should have a single clap in it and then when it came in I thought the bass kick should have had a double kick in it! 

But what the f***, this is another totally amazing song from the very gifted and talented Taka! Thanks for uploading, and I vote!
#7March 14th, 2007 · 10:11 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
This really amazing.As goat said I wouldnt be suprised if you find yourself a mayor recording artist.
#8March 14th, 2007 · 10:53 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Dude!!!!
This is AWESOME!!!!!

Dang.....  You suck.....

JimK   

Ok, you don't really suck... dang it....  Your too good....  You need to be touring the world.....
#9March 14th, 2007 · 11:21 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
33 posts
Canada
This song is Folking awesome. Wicked job, I loved the whole thing, from start to finish. I am going to go see the rest of your music.
#10March 15th, 2007 · 09:16 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
pretty skills. pretty good recording quality (like always)
cant help... I think I can listen to every song you make or you are involved... it sounds simply good.
You are a pro musician, but I sad that in another post before

and yes 5:30 is awesome
#11March 15th, 2007 · 05:55 PM
14 threads / 13 songs
60 posts
United States of America
Nice Mix
I really like the mix. Great job with all the instruments. Very professional sounding.
#12March 16th, 2007 · 12:22 AM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Taka, get out of here... this site is for amateurs  this song is awsome, very deep texture when the violin comes... not much to say about it really, but as Hegel  would have said, that's a good thing because the real art work it's a world complete by itself and doesn't need anything from reality to give it sense and direction.  And you have a real piece of art here.

P.S.. please don't leeave us lol
#13March 16th, 2007 · 09:52 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
38 posts
United States of America
we're not worthy
wow, you've done it again,  made me feel like #$%^,   but, on the other hand, maybe I should be inspired, yeah, that's it, I am......   great as usual,  hp13
#14June 6th, 2007 · 12:45 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
145 posts
United States of America
haha, pill container filled with rice... thats one way to save money i guess  ! hahaha oh boy, very busy violins!

when you have inspiration for a song, do you usually just do it AsAp or just when you have time?

another amazing, envy-envoking title by taka (haha alliteration unintentional)
#15May 1st, 2008 · 06:17 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Oh, come on!
Your so folking awesome I don't get why you still being unsigned and we don't listen your stuff on the radio.
Just two things: I didn't like the hi-hats sounds; so fake. And in the end - that climax at 7:40 - I was waiting for a kinda great trance-techno beat for ending, like one minute and then cut it.
But anyway is a amazing tune, dude. Keep it up!

> Iszil
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 11:49 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.