#1March 8th, 2007 · 11:45 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Dj Stisi F@ bass jimk sty

This song is not in a battle

DJ StiSi's F@ bass with a Jimk Flare...

Pumped up the bass, and added some much needed ambience...  Some Motorcycles revvin up and taking off, and it's Jimk-ized...

I hope you like it...

Jimk

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 9th, 2007 · 07:31 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Zrazy Jim!
Love the bike panning

#3March 9th, 2007 · 08:15 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes Jim you've definitely boosted that bass, don't know if a day at Daytona is the right setting but I do like it a lot!
#4March 9th, 2007 · 02:34 PM
20 threads / 18 songs
93 posts
United Kingdom
So whats going on here then? Dj JD.....can the mice and myself have this with an extra 15 - 20 bpm.....we want to play....still we can do that ourselves but its allways better from the horses mouth...so as to speak...cool....a version with no bass drum would be even more fun for us tinkerers...wed be sure to share anything we come up with...good stuff.....bike noises...imagine if someone left a Fairlight in your living room!  ...Oh the fun....
#5March 9th, 2007 · 05:09 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
PHATT BASS JIMINIZED
cool like the heavy bass  I picture a european disco/rave club with all the jet setters out on the floor high on X and dancing there anorexic little buts off. lol. The young European boys on there sports bikes and cars all showing
off for the jetsetters trying to land one of the honeys for some money, or at the least, get invited to the afterhours parties.. lol

Love that   "more bass" line sounds cool

Great Job
Greg
#6March 9th, 2007 · 06:05 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
hal9000 wrote…
So whats going on here then? Dj JD.....can the mice and myself have this with an extra 15 - 20 bpm.....we want to play....still we can do that ourselves but its allways better from the horses mouth...so as to speak...cool....a version with no bass drum would be even more fun for us tinkerers...wed be sure to share anything we come up with...good stuff.....bike noises...imagine if someone left a Fairlight in your living room!  ...Oh the fun....

Hey, it's Not really my track...  I just pupmed the bass up and added some MotorSickles..  But I can get ya the Motorsickle sounds... and You can talk to Stig and see if he can get ya the tracks he made..

JimK
#7March 10th, 2007 · 08:27 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
PHATT BASS JIMINIZED
Nice, I like the Bass pumped up like that
The Sickles are really a nice touch, Jim
This is cool

Flyer
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 5:16 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.