#1March 8th, 2007 · 09:29 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
47 posts
United States of America
up and down song

This song is not in a battle

I was playing the vibes here....hope you like it....it gets a little off rhythm though, plz, suggestions to make this song better.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 8th, 2007 · 09:45 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
well
The midi is almost more than I can bear..... But the concept is pretty cool......  Semi cliche, but that works in its favor for this style piece....

My suggestion is try to get a collaboration going to get some of the guys here with better synth stuff, and guitarists to add in some awesome guitar riffs and better rythm and synth tracks...

The Vibes are awesome, and you did a great job laying this out really....  Just needs to be a lot less Midi...

Way to go....

JimK
#3March 8th, 2007 · 09:55 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Sounds fairly basic which is fine for what you r doing..I would try and clean out the changes.They sound a little off time.Keep them coming thought!
#4March 8th, 2007 · 09:59 PM
51 posts
United States of America
thats awesome.
#5March 9th, 2007 · 03:06 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Have you got cubase or any other music program that can import MIDI files?
You could get the Midi score for this and import it into a VST Midi program and swap/play around with different instruments and sounds for the same lay-out, then some vst effects and your kikin ass (OK! shin, maybe?)

I do find 'awesome' a big word, but not as big as 'funny little midi song'! 
#6March 10th, 2007 · 12:17 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Timing
Other than your timing, I feel that with the vibes, they generally sound better when they are played with a faster melody, although I don't know if it would work with this song, I guess you would just have to try it. Also it would be interesting to perhaps combine the vibes with say some strings with long drawn out notes. It's only how I perceive the rhythm.

All the best.

Denis
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 12:37 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.