#1March 8th, 2007 · 04:27 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Help me(Toastedgoat Coll)

This song is not in a battle

ok....

This is What I have done just for giggles with Toasted Goats Acoustic guitar Jam, that he offered up for collaboration....

http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/4436.html

Anyway, I felt compelled to add some lyrics and additional guitar...

If only I could play and sing....

JimK
 The Tonedeaf American

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 8th, 2007 · 05:57 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
This is so sad but you make it for 'giggles', this is a confusing state to be left in. 
I mean I want to laugh along but it's such a beautifully true song.
I think you've got loads of really good ideas Jim, like this, it is a perfect song, a call from the heart, the souls cries, everybody feels like this at some time in their lives...which makes it a perfect song!
So hows Antares holding up?
#3March 9th, 2007 · 05:45 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Hey,
kings wrote…
This is so sad but you make it for 'giggles', this is a confusing state to be left in. 
I mean I want to laugh along but it's such a beautifully true song.
I think you've got loads of really good ideas Jim, like this, it is a perfect song, a call from the heart, the souls cries, everybody feels like this at some time in their lives...which makes it a perfect song!
So hows Antares holding up? ;)

Thanks Kings...

For Giggles is kind of an american thing.. it means I did it just for the heck of it... 

I actually just tried Antares last night, On the Rockdaemon track, to see what It would do...  I'm going to have to play around with it a bit more..  Try to figure out how to use it and make it sound more natural...  As of right now it's not too bad...

But, I do like it.....
#4March 9th, 2007 · 05:52 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Good!  Before I started practicing I used to wobble out of tune at some points in a recording, I cant remember how I got it to work but it did!
At the rate you churn them out we'll have 'Noodle King the Opera' in perfect D#, the long version, by tomorrow morning! LOL
#5March 14th, 2007 · 07:28 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
hehehe
I dunno bout that... Although I have tried some more stuff with it....  It is interesting....  This is going to take some time to play with...  I even thought about re-doing this track and using it, but I really kind of like the feel I got here, so I think I'll leave it alone....

#6March 14th, 2007 · 08:48 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I like it
This is cool I like what you did with the chord progression I sent you.  I think you did a good job on it.  I am still working on some if it to get the layout a little smoother. than the first one I sent you.  I think your getting a lot better at this  you are puttin more layers in and I like the added other vocalist in there too 
#7March 14th, 2007 · 10:01 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico

Jim man this is cool!
I'm liking in it.!
#8April 3rd, 2007 · 05:02 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Yous vocals have improved .. I think you played and sang this tune well..

Nice recording & Harmonies ...Lyrics are on the repetitive side...in some spots  the Lead guitar is off key
I would like to have heard a strong lead guitar
other then That
nice work

will rate

Flyer
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 6:26 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.