Deep Sleep

This song is not in a battle

Created in a deep sleep

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 5th, 2007 · 10:18 AM
373 posts
China
addictive and original...
i'm outta the loop but it sounds like some trip-hop/spoken werd...
cool...
great mix...

Fei Cheng Hao
#3March 5th, 2007 · 10:12 PM
16 threads / 15 songs
44 posts
United States of America
Again, this is really good. The most professional sounding recording I've heard on here (your stuff in general, I mean, not this song in particular).
#4March 5th, 2007 · 10:29 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
You guys are really good!
The vocal arrangements sound great and the lyrics are awesome.
Are you guys doing the music too?
#5March 5th, 2007 · 11:31 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
very good song
slasherx should be happy now.  We have a quality rap (don't know what you'd call it) type of thing on here now.
of hip hop thing. This is good done in a studio?    gotta give it a good vote cause it's well written , well sang, and well recorded. sorta  I love the talking at the end.  and the thrown out wide pan on the doubled/trippled (more) vocals.  I love the girls voice in this it has a great edge on it.

EditGuess I should have read your bio first .   Very good job I love the positive influence you have going on .
that is one of the  main reasons I am not a big fan of rap music.  but this I like and if it was on the shelf  I'd buiy it.
#6March 6th, 2007 · 06:51 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
29 posts
Netherlands
Thank you guys for your feedback, we made the beats and sounds and recorded and mastered it with a producer, it really helps to invest in some good sound quality, and again thanks all for the reactions!!!!
Greetz Rasarani & Krishna
#7March 6th, 2007 · 06:30 PM
6 threads / 5 songs
25 posts
United States of America
Love the chilled style of rap.  It's on the playlist.
#8March 7th, 2007 · 05:57 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I Like this!
mm! should have left the whole answer in at the and, it's a very cool touch, actually, thinking about it, could have been much more of a 'chat' at the end, especially if you have some 'strange' take somewhere! It somehow seems to fit the vibe/root of the song, to kind of flow into a chat , and then finish! It gives the listener an insight 'behind the scenes' excitement and the spoken word has its own 'field' anyway!

So I cant see what's keeping you from a much wider audience, got any serious contacts in Hilversum or where ever these people are who create "Bekende Nederlanders"  !!!     (Famous Dutch)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 5:46 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.