soulpatch, soulpatch!
god save the beards!
like saint clement wants us to
god save the beards!

there are only two kinds of people
who go around without beards:
boys, and women.
I AM NEITHER!
The hair on his chin shows him to be a man!
The law says:
YOU WILL NOT DEFACE YOUR BEARD

God save the beards!
Don't cut them off!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 3rd, 2007 · 10:20 PM
151 threads / 150 songs
265 posts
United States of America
lol this is hilarious.
#3March 5th, 2007 · 07:53 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
29 posts
Netherlands
iNVEST IN SOME GOOD RECORDING, IT REMINDS ME A BIT OP APHEX TWIN AND AIR
#4March 5th, 2007 · 10:09 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I'm sure there's a Muslim joke here some where, but I dare not even think of it!

I'd really like to know if the overall loudness and 'shrill' bit of the vocal effect are intentional!
I've heard song where 'distortion' is used as an instrument, and right it can be good, but most people end up saying "less distortion and this is a good song", well if the intention was to distort, it's a shame, because this song and it's effects hold their own, in that it doesn't need to shock/distort it's an excellent funny song as it is.
#5March 5th, 2007 · 10:45 AM
373 posts
China
yeah the mix makes the lyrics doable....
funny shit...

Yi Ban
#6March 5th, 2007 · 10:55 AM
13 threads / 12 songs
75 posts
United States of America
great!
Funny song.
I would like to hear a polka band play this sung by someone with a heavy German accent.
#7March 5th, 2007 · 12:00 PM
16 threads / 15 songs
44 posts
United States of America
kings wrote…
I'm sure there's a Muslim joke here some where, but I dare not even think of it!

I'd really like to know if the overall loudness and 'shrill' bit of the vocal effect are intentional!
I've heard song where 'distortion' is used as an instrument, and right it can be good, but most people end up saying "less distortion and this is a good song", well if the intention was to distort, it's a shame, because this song and it's effects hold their own, in that it doesn't need to shock/distort it's an excellent funny song as it is.
Well, it was made to sound kind of lo-fi if that's what you're talking about. The guitar part and the underlying vocal line, for example, were both recorded at once using one mic to try and do that. The other distortion, though, was a vocal track getting run through a bass synthesizer pedal, which I just did because I thought it made it sound funnier and the song is a joke (and cuz I haven't used that pedal in like 2 years).

Thanks for the responses. I started a "beard battle" at my school so this was made to promote it heh.
#8March 5th, 2007 · 12:26 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
You're very creative.I wished you could better your mix and recording to really apreciate what you're doing.There's mayor clipings going on.
I do think you're really talented
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 7:41 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.