#1March 3rd, 2007 · 09:07 PM
151 threads / 150 songs
265 posts
United States of America
Crazy Man

This song is not in a battle

This was the first song I wrote on guitar when I first picked it up (hence why it only has one chord)
and I decided to re-record it and flesh it out a bit more.

Unfortunatley it was a little too high for my singing range, so apologies if it sounds a bit flat.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 3rd, 2007 · 09:49 PM
16 threads / 15 songs
44 posts
United States of America
Yeah, like you said, the vocals are a little flat some of the time. But mostly I think it's pretty cool. Aside from the vocals (which isn't that big of a deal to me), I think this is a pretty solid song. Kind of reminds me of a less weird Animal Collective.
#3March 5th, 2007 · 08:58 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
29 posts
Netherlands
Invest in some good recording cause it really makes a different
#4March 5th, 2007 · 12:31 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
i love this.The background key is awesome.I feel like im in flower land near feelgood city.great job.Yes you could better the recording quality but I still think is pretty nicely done
#5March 7th, 2007 · 06:44 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
Dig it!  Yep - you're flat - but for some reason - it doesn't bother me...it fits.  It's amazing what you can do with one chord eh? 
#6May 16th, 2007 · 10:59 PM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
No dude with your voice in that range like that it is a natural contrast to the harmony of the rest of the song. You're doing it on accident, hell, bright eyes is a band famous for doing it on purpose. Plus, with the lyrics not as happy as the rest of your song it has adds a dichotomy you know, the upbeat-up tempo contrasted by your slower, lower and slightly more monotone voice creates a lyrical value.

I really like the guitar part at the end. It kind of sounds like two guitars, which is cool. (If it is mixed, thats cool, too)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:11 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.