1 2
#16March 4th, 2007 · 02:10 AM
20 threads / 18 songs
93 posts
United Kingdom
Its all good.
.....At the Lab we have a slightly more relaxed view of music, free of many self inflicted constraints...only, may i add after years of intesive cognitive behavioral therapy. Probably better you talk to the mice...what do i know...Its all good i say.....
if you would like some nice orchestra sounds...i have a vestax Vinyl orchestra...each track is an instrument on its own for about three minutes....just pitch it into key...theres something about its analogue origins even when sampled that gives it a little something.....you would have to hear it really to understand what i mean...if you record each instrument on its own channel...then get on the pans...you can move the ochestra around the pit...i wanted to put thirteen turntables out in the form of a keyboard...and pitch each record to a note...only problem being to achieve total playability you would need thirteen turntables for Each instrument bring the total up to 8  times thirteen...104 turntables in all....a little on the expensive side but ireckon it would sound fab....anyway...i nave them prepared as individual wav files...or what ever you use...they just add a beef to the sound...youd like them...and....oh yes....your track...its very good. Top Banana.....
#17March 26th, 2007 · 11:06 PM
11 threads / 5 songs
56 posts
United States of America
Very interesting! (I can't really elaborate...)
#18March 27th, 2007 · 06:01 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I hadn't heard this !!!
WB this is really cool!
You should start more threads, they become gold-mines of good information!
#19March 27th, 2007 · 07:24 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Wheres the second movement?
man this is awesome!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 12:52 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.