#1February 25th, 2007 · 04:49 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Your Call

This song is not in a battle

Here's a little jazz number. It's a rough around the edges, but I like it all the same. Any comments to improve it would be great. hope you like it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 25th, 2007 · 06:48 PM
12 threads / 10 songs
65 posts
Germany
quite
Cool .. quite groovy guitar. I like the percission as well.  Professional stuff, well arranged.  Are you playing all the instruments?  I count 6...      Again, nice job.
#3February 25th, 2007 · 06:55 PM
14 threads / 9 songs
90 posts
United States of America
Sounds good. Is that bongos I hear? It goes with the song well. Good guitar, good percussion, and a really good ending. Well done
#4February 26th, 2007 · 12:07 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
47 posts
United States of America
very nice blues
#5February 26th, 2007 · 12:10 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
47 posts
United States of America
maybe u could go into cool jazz solo
#6February 26th, 2007 · 04:19 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: quite
TomFool wrote…
Cool .. quite groovy guitar. I like the percission as well.  Professional stuff, well arranged.  Are you playing all the instruments?  I count 6...      Again, nice job.
Thanx for your comments. I'm playing all the instruments, I don't have any drums so I was tapping the rhythms on my keyboard.
#7February 26th, 2007 · 07:56 AM
20 threads / 18 songs
93 posts
United Kingdom
we were imagining Dirty Harry taking a shower to this choon in the Lab this morning...heheheh....Steady now.....not in that sort of Way ! thanks for your comments...you are now the focus of our ' tea break ' at the lab...so..see you on your next tune. Good stuff.
#8February 26th, 2007 · 03:08 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
hal9000 wrote…
we were imagining Dirty Harry taking a shower to this choon in the Lab this morning...heheheh....Steady now.....not in that sort of Way ! thanks for your comments...you are now the focus of our ' tea break ' at the lab...so..see you on your next tune. Good stuff.
I'm overwhelmed with your poetic comments, thnx a bundle
#9October 7th, 2010 · 03:10 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Nice & jazzy      Makes me foottapping.& fingerclicking. Visualizing scenes from old 60´s
´Monsieur Hulot`-movies      A really good-humored small track . Why didn´t ya try a sax-solo on it ?
Might be fitting very nice .
 U . L . I .
#10October 7th, 2010 · 03:26 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
ULI wrote…
Nice & jazzy      Makes me foottapping.& fingerclicking. Visualizing scenes from old 60�s
�Monsieur Hulot`-movies      A really good-humored small track . Why didn�t ya try a sax-solo on it ?
Might be fitting very nice .
 U . L . I .

I've only been playing the Sax for about two years, created this before, I can't remember when...lol
I've just purchased a new OTTO LINK mouthpiece, supposed to be good for jazz, the one I got with it, NOTE it's a cheap student one made of cheap plastic. My bite marks on it have developed a groove, it wont be long before the bite marks will go through the surface...lol

The new mouth piece has a wider tip opening so it's more difficult to control the pitch, especially on a soprano sax., but you can bend the notes more, OH YEAH... So when I get a bit more used to it, I'll record something.. see how it sounds. Hence I'm also learning to play the Violin, Many instruments and a full time job.   YEAH I'm CRAZY....lol
Thanks for listening.
#11October 7th, 2010 · 04:46 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
What´s life without challenges?         
f.........g boring
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 8:05 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.