Hund und Monster part 2

This song is not in a battle

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 23rd, 2007 · 03:18 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Hund und Monster part 2
What you are trying to achieve is a great goal. You defiantly have the ability to create off the cuff. I liked the part of when you where playing octaves, it seemed you where more relaxed at that point and the music flowed better. I'm not sure but if you tried playing less, or leaving more gaps it, would help you to be more relaxed and you will give yourself more time to pay as you feel. It  works for me. The quality of the recording was good, there was something missing, I think it was a simple thing of the pan arrangement, I would have to listen to it again. good stuff!!
#3February 23rd, 2007 · 03:34 PM
20 threads / 20 songs
62 posts
Denmark
Wow - i call this a review !! Thanks for the detailed explanation of your points. You are so right.
Its good that you recognized that we're trying to produce proper sounding tunes by just jamming.
Try the other tune which is linked, i guess because that one is way faster, its harder to get proper sounding chords together.
I am so thinking that it doesnt matter which keys you play since every key is related to another, call it major7 or #13 or whatever, the only thing that's sounding horribly weird is when you hit the F# key with the left hand and the F key with the right one. So that is to avoid.
Thanks for your detailed comment !
#4February 23rd, 2007 · 06:11 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
I 'm not sure what to say. I want to say it didn't really take me anywhere but it didn't sound bad.I just feels like mellow background music.So if you would maybe come up with a least a theme say the octaves part then you could drive us around your jam and then bring us back home.This would also include a similar idea for the drums somthing that is different but maintains the main integrity.Not putting down your jam this is just my opinion!The potential is there
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 7:58 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.