#1February 21st, 2007 · 01:22 PM
14 threads / 13 songs
60 posts
United States of America
Method Undefined
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 13 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-03

I think this is the best recording I have ever made. Maybe not the best song but the best recording. Please tell me what you think. If you would please comment on the levels, the melody, my vocals, and the lyrics.
Thank you,
Ike

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 21st, 2007 · 02:17 PM
1 posts
United States of America
I'm diggin in .....
Definitely one of your best songs, your vocals are perfect in this one, but the recording is a lot better too. Keep up the effin piano man, I love it, and I love you bro 

JR
#3February 21st, 2007 · 02:19 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
nice song
I like it . you did a good job. The mix is nice and even. levels are good , no clipping, i can hear all the instruments
plus your vocals.  The song is well written, well played and the lyrics are pretty deep. So I'm going to give this a high vote.
#4February 21st, 2007 · 04:15 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Method Undefined
I agree with you in that the quality of the recording is of good standard. I perhaps would have kept the percussion more simple as the piano and your vocals  are really is the main feel of the music. It may even sound better with some light percussion here and there. One thing that came across was that I felt that you were either singing  too high, on the odd occasion when you were at an end of a phrase, when the note was lower, at that point, to me your voice sounded better. Or it may be that you are singing from your throat rather than building it up from the pit of your stomach. Even  a Semi-tone can make a difference. I hope you get something positive out of what I said
#5February 22nd, 2007 · 09:27 PM
16 threads / 15 songs
44 posts
United States of America
wow you definitely have the coolest voice on here that i've heard. very daniel johnston. lyrics are pretty good too.

i agree with the above post that the percussion could be more simple.
#6March 5th, 2007 · 03:14 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
High vote.great piece
Unique voice too!
#7March 6th, 2007 · 01:15 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
25 posts
United States of America
Man I love someone with the guts to play piano and just sing.  I'd love to produce this one... get someone to help you out with some compression on your vocals, you would rule the world.  Good song.
#8July 1st, 2007 · 01:37 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
This is nice..I Like your Style...your voice is unique as it has been said...the piano sounds good..the mix is good(Nice drums at :47)...the lyrics are good......

Flyer

Will Rate
#9July 1st, 2007 · 04:02 PM
12 threads / 12 songs
37 posts
Latvia
It's really a touching voice, a bit sad though
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 6:44 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.