#1February 20th, 2007 · 11:37 PM
11 threads / 11 songs
73 posts
Canada
The Bridge Tonight

This song is not in a battle

Oh...this is a bit of a horror show...starts off pretty nice then...oh well. Let me know if you find something interesting about it!

Jeff

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 20th, 2007 · 11:45 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I really like it and your voice it good
I think it's real good. you have a nice melody and your voice goes well with this song. The only thing that I didn;t care for was the ( I'm not even sure what it is) sound that came in at 1:27 It doesn't feel like it fits to me the sound of it. everything else is nice and flowing then here is this real edgy sound going against the smoothness of the rest of it ( does this make any sense).. just my opinion though  As far as the whole song goes I liked it.
#3February 20th, 2007 · 11:58 PM
11 threads / 11 songs
73 posts
Canada
I think I have to apologize for that sound...it made me laugh when I played it...it's a 'Full House' sound on a synth...I think they intended it for those synth blasts in house music. Next version will prolly just go the natural route...

A preview is here:

http://download-v5.streamload.com/jefferson68/Hosted/The%20Bridge%20Tonight%20-%20Feb%2021.mp3

I'll wait till I add in the bass before I put the V2 up.

Cheers.
#4February 24th, 2007 · 09:49 PM
1 posts
United States of America
I thought it was pretty good up until the drums came in, but that kind of killed the sound a bit, and the synth really does sound really strange with the rest of the instrumentation. Overall, it wasn't that bad, but it could have done without that synth sound and drum beat.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 8:38 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.