1 2
#16February 18th, 2007 · 09:03 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
good guitar playing
nice mix, good sounds, I like the two hand tap and some of the sweep stuff you did, nice scale for the melody, very good job. I would of liked to of heard the lead out front just a bit more , but that's just my taste as a guitar player not a criticizing point. 

Greg
#17March 2nd, 2007 · 11:58 AM
13 threads / 12 songs
75 posts
United States of America
guitar mania
interesting flemenco influence.
keep going!
nice
#18March 4th, 2007 · 12:55 AM
30 threads / 29 songs
96 posts
Bulgaria
Thanks

Niki

P.S. I find it more interesting that someone actually dig out this from the "ashes" of page "3" (I guess :/) of the "Audio Review" forum. Thank you
#19March 27th, 2007 · 11:08 AM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
This would be great for the ending credits in a Tarentino flick...LOVE all of this...This site needs more of this stuff, hint hint Marino, Goat...lol..Downloading and blasting this on my home stereo..
#20March 31st, 2007 · 03:23 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
to me this evokes a "Gypsy" feel...particularly during the intro..then it breaks into an interesting metal interpretation....like it!
#21March 31st, 2007 · 09:15 PM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
One for the playlist for me!

rock on!
#22April 20th, 2007 · 01:22 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Talent shining through on this one!
Yes, it's a guitarists track perhaps - so maybe the structure could be altered somewhere along the line and vocals added, but it's a great piece as it stands now in my opinion!

Good recording quality too.

Very nice
#23April 20th, 2007 · 01:42 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Dude, this is great!
You are an awesome guitarist and have a sweet sweet technique. Do you have any studies?
This remind me of a chilean guitarist called Alejandro Silva... try to get some of his work.
I'm becoming your fan, seriously!
BTW; how do you record your music?

> Iszil
#24April 23rd, 2007 · 01:54 AM
30 threads / 29 songs
96 posts
Bulgaria
Woo hoo, someone dig out this one.

Really appreciate your kind words. Thanks to all of you.

Iszil - some 20 year ago (little kiddy) I had some years of piano lessons (quit because as Edward Van Hallen says - you can't jump with a piano on stage ) and then classical guitar for couple of years. Then decided that classical guitar isn't cool enough (now I am on quite the opposite opinion) - got into Extreme, Guns and Roses, Metallica, some heavier bands and then some progressive rock/metal, such as Shadow Gallery, Dream Theater, Ayreon lately and hence being distortion guitar aficionado for the last 15 years. But I really enjoy playing my acoustics from time to time.

I record everything in my home studio. Most of the stuff are miced amps, sometimes direct recordings (depending on "wife" attenuation factor), but all in all everything recorded home.

I will definitely check Alejandro Silva. I am always keen on finding new music and getting to know new musicians.
That's why I like bandamp.com community so much. There are so many musical gems here. It's amazing.
#25June 21st, 2008 · 01:57 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
synchu wrote…
Woo hoo, someone dig out this one.

Really appreciate your kind words. Thanks to all of you.

Iszil - some 20 year ago (little kiddy) I had some years of piano lessons (quit because as Edward Van Hallen says - you can't jump with a piano on stage ) and then classical guitar for couple of years. Then decided that classical guitar isn't cool enough (now I am on quite the opposite opinion) - got into Extreme, Guns and Roses, Metallica, some heavier bands and then some progressive rock/metal, such as Shadow Gallery, Dream Theater, Ayreon lately and hence being distortion guitar aficionado for the last 15 years. But I really enjoy playing my acoustics from time to time.

I record everything in my home studio. Most of the stuff are miced amps, sometimes direct recordings (depending on "wife" attenuation factor), but all in all everything recorded home.

I will definitely check Alejandro Silva. I am always keen on finding new music and getting to know new musicians.
That's why I like bandamp.com community so much. There are so many musical gems here. It's amazing.

Cool!
BTW, I love Ayreon. I guess Arjen is the greatest Psychedelic-Progressive-Space-Rock-Metal composee of these last years. And I love the way he works.

> Iszil
#26June 22nd, 2008 · 07:05 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
synchu wrote…
Yea! And your one of them ! 
Dug up again, cheers Iz, and still totally excellent...no...even better this time round.
Shit! This site truly has some amazing stuff !
#27June 24th, 2008 · 10:32 AM
102 threads / 59 songs
204 posts
Canada
Great song. Starts with some really great technical work and doesn't disappoint. My only criticism is that the transition from the heavy part to the end part I think could have been done better. I'd love to hear it with a more subtle transition. Good work, keep it up.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 9:08 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.