#1February 2nd, 2007 · 07:56 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
Finland
Concealed me

This song is not in a battle

Like "Stain", this is from our second demo.
The song was written by Jonna,
and it's a bit different than the first one.

We've also shot a live-video of this one, so check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5wkAAWcx_4

.Lauri
www.caughtumn.com

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 2nd, 2007 · 08:24 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Larny this rocks!
Good luck lot's of potential here.Recording is clear and crisp.Cool effect on the guitar ending solo too!
#3February 2nd, 2007 · 11:10 AM
6 threads
138 posts
India
hey its good to see you here with another song after a long time.

i see that 'Concealed me is slightly lighter than your last two songs.........love it........don't know.......kinda feels more mature. the bass is endearing on this track, fits in wonderfuly.

really like this creation

you guys are nifty. good luck with your music.

this gets voted.
#4February 2nd, 2007 · 11:18 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Yep it's the contemporary alt. rock sound, definately well done! I like it lots and find myself turning up the volume on this. I like the production value, but it's clearly still a demo - there can be lots more dynamics in the arrangement - different vocal effects in different parts (I can hear slight echoing here and there - more echo at those places would be cool for instance) also some vocal harmonies here and there could spice it up... And, for instance, the 2:05 to 2:30 could become more distinct, if bridged to via a rest, or turned into more of a breakdown.... Anyway, I like it how it is, but could become spicier... I love the guitar solo in the end. And I heard an ebow earlier on, very nice!

This is a type of music I enjoy listening to at the places I prefer to hang out at. So keep it up, and good luck!
#5February 3rd, 2007 · 01:08 PM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
i keep this one marked
#6February 4th, 2007 · 08:14 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
GREAT!
simply great 

*edit*
listened a second time. in the 70's I was a great fan of The Police. To me this a great developement in the right direction of this musical culture.

great stuff
#7February 4th, 2007 · 02:04 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
It's obviously an excellent song, but I do feel the female vocal could be less 'nasal' though I understand the doesn't sing nasally it just sounds muffled and even mumbled sometimes, though she has an excellent voice. I'm just telling you what I hear.
#8February 12th, 2007 · 12:24 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
34 posts
United States of America
Great!
I really like this.  This is music I would pay for.
#9February 14th, 2007 · 05:53 AM
30 threads / 29 songs
96 posts
Bulgaria
I like the song quite a lot as well, however I would put a bit more efforts on the production. Sound is kinda dull as someone mentioned before for the vocal part. But as up to me the whole recording sounds kinda dull. Vocal line sounds a bit off from time to time.
No problems at all with all this, because that is easy to overcome with just better production, better studio, better gear.... However, no one can give you what you already have - musical ideas and creativity:)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 6:24 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.