United States of America
Here

This song is not in a battle

Just another one.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 26th, 2007 · 08:22 PM
373 posts
China
again the sounds are right... production sounds clean...
the guitar pings a bit sometimes when you strum or maybe
it's just my computer... but overall, simple, nice...
#3January 27th, 2007 · 06:06 AM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
United Kingdom
Had a listen, and it's as great as your other stuff!
Maybe the fade on the Harmonica could be done better but that's the only critism I could think of         
#4January 28th, 2007 · 02:14 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
52 posts
Canada
i'm a fan
this one is crazy catchy, love the bounciness of it! i then went back and listened to all your posts. you have the whole package, great singing voice, absorbing lyrics, really hummable melodic guitar lines. i love your style... are you a touring musician? would like to see you play live in person. keep them coming king benny.
#5January 29th, 2007 · 01:13 AM
13 threads / 13 songs
40 posts
United States of America
Thanks for the comments. Syntax, I play locally here in Minnesota/North Dakota sometimes, but thats about it. I love the hobbyist writing/recording mostly. Enjoyed listening to a few of your tunes on here.
#6January 29th, 2007 · 09:29 AM
11 threads / 11 songs
73 posts
Canada
really nice...lemme listen again, and try to think of something useful to say :-) i love the softness of your voice, and  it makes me want to hear it get pushed to be a bit more assertive at some point as contrast...but that may be just me, and may take away some of the 'loveliness' that is the backbone...the entry of the harmonica does seem to want to drop in some assertion, but it moves back again quickly, which makes for a nice kind of tentativeness. Golly though, a really, really nice song.

Jeff
#7January 29th, 2007 · 02:34 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
everytime when I see your new posts I know there is something good behind.
And this one is good again. Nice and easy listening. Makes me wave my body to the rhythm.
Good job. Recorsing quality is great.
#8April 1st, 2008 · 06:36 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
The is absolutely a remarkable song!!!!I really love the organic feel on this track...Those lyrics are magical and your voice suits them well...This is for me more a poem longing that and actual song....Great great great track,did I say great already wow!!!!!!This needs more comments on it!!!!!! Its deserving!!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 10:04 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.